LOVE

Vinyl Collectors/Enthusiasts

On 5/28/2023 at 7:18 AM, Chestnut Fox Sexy Jesus said:

Hey sorry about the late reply - I have a House of Marley turntable , I paid 200 € . It’s not highest quality but it’s pretty decent for an entry level turntable. Unfortunately I couldn’t get the uv deluxe because it’s on Amazon Belgium and they don’t ship to Italy 😭

oh i used to have one of their turntables and it sucked.... i had to get it replaced because one of the stereo channels broke and then the replacement did it aswell after 2 years....

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

btw does anyone know if my beige/cream aka pressing is rare? i assumed it was because i had never heard about a beige pressing but was just wondering

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

So Stevie Nicks had a boxset come out today, Limited clear vinyl. Kinda pricey - Hoping for a black version/individual albums.

Nicki Minaj’s Roman Reloaded was reissued WITH the explicit version of Stupid Hoe

:xcry:

But the 3LP is $125…

BUT it was a good day, I managed to preorder the red reissue of Siouxsie’s album Mantaray!

:godlaugh:

Vinyl Releases Reddit is back up…

IMG-3521.jpg

On 6/1/2023 at 5:47 AM, acacia said:

btw does anyone know if my beige/cream aka pressing is rare? i assumed it was because i had never heard about a beige pressing but was just wondering

could you send me a link? looking to purchase one and I would appreciate soo much

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

23 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Are there any records you Lipsters have purchased or pre-ordered? Any upcoming album excitement?

i currently have these 

(thought ive posted these here before but i just looked through the last few pages and i have not)

Ashnikko - WEEDKILLER galaxy LP (most excited for this one)

In This Moment - GODMODE opaque galaxy blue LP

Meet Me @ the Altar - Past // Present // Future (Deluxe) hot pink LP (i cant cancel this order so im gonna sell it)

After I slept on Electra Heart (Platinum Blond ed) for a year I decided to buy it and to my shock it was unavailable everywhere. I finally ended up buying it from warner music’s website. However, I am pretty certain they don’t have it in stock and when I asked them about it they just told me “all our orders are facing delays”. Girl, this is not what I asked… So I will wait a bit more and then just cancel and give up

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

After I slept on Electra Heart (Platinum Blond ed) for a year I decided to buy it and to my shock it was unavailable everywhere. I finally ended up buying it from warner music’s website. However, I am pretty certain they don’t have it in stock and when I asked them about it they just told me “all our orders are facing delays”. Girl, this is not what I asked… So I will wait a bit more and then just cancel and give up

i think that was a limited edition release?

34 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i think that was a limited edition release?

I would assume so.. many independent record stores around the UK had it listed as in stock but that was fake news apparently. I’m sure if I travel around I would be able to find it catching dust somewhere but I can’t be bothered that much

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

Warner is all that showed up for me too, upon searching just now. I hope you update if it arrives as I wouldn't mind getting it too! 

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

https://www.discogs.com/release/24401912-Marina-And-The-Diamonds-Electra-Heart-Platinum-Blonde-Edition

IMG-6910.jpg

Randomly found this for cheap at my record store lol. Lots of surface noise on first play--will try deep cleaning. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

On 8/25/2023 at 12:42 AM, Ultra Violet said:

Warner is all that showed up for me too, upon searching just now. I hope you update if it arrives as I wouldn't mind getting it too! 

They say it’s shipped :wowcry:

now I’m scared it will arrive while I’m on holiday and my fucking thieving neighbours will snatch it :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

They say it’s shipped :wowcry:

now I’m scared it will arrive while I’m on holiday and my fucking thieving neighbours will snatch it :deadbanana:

just have them hold it at the post office for you 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

just have them hold it at the post office for you 

Every time I tell Royal Mail to delay shipment or change to collection or change address, they end up delivering it anyways……. Their system is absolutely useless. But I will contact them early on . I’m sure it will be fine. I would be super surprised if it actually arrives

On 8/27/2023 at 12:14 AM, LanaBalkana said:

Every time I tell Royal Mail to delay shipment or change to collection or change address, they end up delivering it anyways……. Their system is absolutely useless. But I will contact them early on . I’m sure it will be fine. I would be super surprised if it actually arrives

Omg I just got back from holiday and the vinyl was on my doormat lmao.. i never received any confirmation other than it being shipped. But if anyone wants to buy it, I confirm that the WGM have it :D I can’t believe how cheaply I got it. Fuck resellers

in addition to still waiting on these

On 8/24/2023 at 6:30 PM, The Siren said:

In This Moment - GODMODE opaque galaxy blue LP

Meet Me @ the Altar - Past // Present // Future (Deluxe) hot pink LP (i cant cancel this order so im gonna sell it)

i current have these on pre order as well

Escape the Fate - Out Of The Shadows teal LP (releases September 15, 2023)

Silent Planet - SUPERBLOOM dimension red LP (expected to ship by NOVEMBER 3, 2023)

plus a handful of CDs on the way + pre ordered

and i just bought this while out at Walmart an hour ago

Danny Elfman – Songs From Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas picture disc

which i got home and stepped in the neighbour's dog poop on my driveway while coming out of the car :crying5:

Spinning the 2023 reissue of Pink Friday Roman Reloaded, Never owned the original because Stupid Hoe was censored. But disc 1 is one of the worst warps I own:

IMG-5008.jpg

like when you stop the turntable, it spins a little still!

somehow played flawlessly, gonna try flattening it with the power of 11 Chemtrails…

Couldn’t remember if I posted my new slipmat or not!

IMG-5011.jpg

:hype:

IMG-3521.jpg