LOVE

Vinyl Collectors/Enthusiasts

On 8/27/2023 at 12:14 AM, LanaBalkana said:

Every time I tell Royal Mail to delay shipment or change to collection or change address, they end up delivering it anyways……. Their system is absolutely useless. But I will contact them early on . I’m sure it will be fine. I would be super surprised if it actually arrives

Throwback to when they sent my melodrama vinyl to the wrong processing centre 4 times, so it took like a month to arrive and when it arrived tell me why it was snapped :air:

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

9 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Did I just purchase this from you lol

no I’m never selling mine lol, even if the quality is shit 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

no I’m never selling mine lol, even if the quality is shit 

Oh.. I just managed to get the same colour way for a fair price too.. so I suspect I’m getting shit quality too :lmao:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

28 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Oh.. I just managed to get the same colour way for a fair price too.. so I suspect I’m getting shit quality too :lmao:

it’s horribly off-centre, filled with surface noise, and badly compressed. But it’s still beautiful music 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

My dear European friends Rough Trade is going to open a new warehouse in Germany!!! No more VAT fees and import taxes for us :crying2::gurl::krylie:

https://blog.roughtrade.com/gb/rough-trade-expands-to-europe/amp/

They still haven’t announced the date yet but If you go on their website you can choose the location to be France or Germany, then a contact form will pop up giving you a 10% discount for once the EU store is opened

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

45 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

@The Siren That's a really cool looking pressing, sorry to hear about...whatever that defect in the vinyl is :hillary:

Theyre It bubbles. The one is inside the grooves and the other one is protruding. I can feel it. 

:crying5:

Shoutout to German pressings!

Like I don’t think I have a bad one, They’re just great!

Reason for typing this atm, Testing a copy of Warm Leatherette by Grace Jones, And I was brushing it with the brush - And like a dumbass I somehow scratched it with the edge!

It still plays flawlessly…

:lange:

thank-you.gif

IMG-3521.jpg

52 minutes ago, nowhereInParticular said:

Shoutout to German pressings!

Like I don’t think I have a bad one, They’re just great!

Reason for typing this atm, Testing a copy of Warm Leatherette by Grace Jones, And I was brushing it with the brush - And like a dumbass I somehow scratched it with the edge!

It still plays flawlessly…

:lange:

thank-you.gif

Is there a way to know which pressing plants a vinyl came from? A lot of the records I have are either from Czech republic or France with the"made in" sticker on the back the last I checked. 

Edited by The Siren

I bought a Lana record from Walmart in the US for the first time recently and realized they offer return protection for a couple bucks. So I can scratch it til it burns out and then get a brand-new one in 2 years. I couldn't believe it. I'm trying to buy all my scratching records through them for now on. 

6 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Is there a way to know which pressing plants a vinyl came from? A lot of the records I have are either from Czech republic or France with the"made in" sticker on the back the last I checked. 

Usually I check Discogs and match the pressing, In Grace’s case I noticed the label said GEMA. Like my Batman 89 Soundtrack.

Most of Pallas’ pressings are from Germany, Their Nevermind is amazing!

IMG-3521.jpg

My Zig magazine + record bundle from Alt Press showed up :excited:.....the print was signed (yay) but the record sleeve had a slight dent in the corner (meh) and my record is missing the B side label :defeated:, this was too expensive imo for that to occur. I emailed them, dont know if they can do anything about it because it was limited butttt :popcorn:, maybe they can send me a spare label to crudely stick on in the mail :ma:, has this happened to any of the vinyl Lipsters before?