Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lipsters Awards 2018

Can't wait for @annedauphine to snatch big eyes from my hands it's an honor thank you

dw lol I've done literally nothing to win :)

Check out Subversive on Behance tho..... Cuz I'm almost at 2000 views..... 

https://www.behance.net/gallery/61381297/Subversive

a2a30461381297.5a6ca7fe6fb4f.pnga4626c61381297.5a6ca7fe70049.pnga95da561381297.5a6ca7fe70cf9.png

4tdWYMA.png

Was going thru the thread and some of these campaign posts are so advanced that yall should have been nominated for Big Eyes lmfao

Thank you vote for me  :smokes2:

already did  :teehee: (i think :rip: )

I'm waiting for the result of my biggest dream ever that could change my entire life so I have purely subzero time for negativity and I just want to say congrats everyone, thanks so much for the nominations, love your hair hope you win :D

4tdWYMA.png

:party: Congrats for the nominations guys! It's lovely to see some under-appreciated members getting recognised!  :party:

Justice for...

@delreyfreak - I think I speak for most of LB here when I say thank you for liking everything and even though you don't post much, when you do, your posts are a pleasure to read! 

@Tragic Rabbit - I love that you are not afraid to speak your opinion and are always honest!

@bored - I love your contributions (especially in the Charli thread) as they are always well-said and thought out!

@Hundred Dollar Bill - the mum of the Charli thread, you always have a level-head and are the voice of reason! You also have amazing taste, Babygirl is THAT song!

- you are one of the nicest members here, and have amazing taste!

I second this 100% with the additions of @@WildMustang @ @@alejxndro and you, all such awesome, nice members 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Aaaand I finally voted!! 

Thank you guys once again for my nominations for ''Best taste'', ''Best new member'', ''Nicest member'' and ''Underrated member'', I really appreciate it  :defeated:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

OMG THANK YALL SO MUCH!!!!! I didn’t expect this many nominations!!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You