Sign in to follow this  
American Whore

New Orleans, LA @ The Buku Project Festival - March 22, 2019

On the positive note, her face and body look the best in YEARS. Her legs are sexier than ever and she looks fit, youngful and fresh. I just wish she would present her gorgeous self in another outfit.

I hope one day in the future, the generation of the time will look back and be like

Person 1: wow, what primitive creatures they were. They let their DNA and skin color dictate who could wear and practice what.

Person 2: I know! They preached for equality and for an end to racism, yet practiced shaming eachother for trying to incorporate eachothers cultures into their lives!

Person 3: no wonder it lasted so long! Imagine being a hypocrite and saying you're against racism yet also having the balls to crucify someone for wearing something because of the color of their skin and their background! That IS racism

Person 4: thank God we realized we were all human and all practiced HUMAN CULTURE because we are all one of the same species.

As a main note I didn't ask nor need your bullshit opinion on shit I doubt you have authority to speak on. Not every comment in this site requires your response and hot take as much as your ego seems to think it does.

As a main note I didn't ask nor need your bullshit opinion on shit I doubt you have authority to speak on. Not every comment in this site requires your response and hot take as much as your ego seems to think it does.

I knew you were my 1st friend for a reason bby

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

im always mad at myself for not going to her concerts during Endless summer tour

WC, Bbaby, SoC, LIKE BITCH, FUCK, i fucking hate myself for being like nah i'll go next time.....

now she has back up dancers and uses her playback more.....still love her but makes me a bit sad

SAME. I actually thought she’d keep singing more UV songs, but we all know how that went...

yikes why has no one gif'd her awful chorus choo choo train dance from ottr

why does it always look like she's never even heard ottr????

Actually I have on giphy from the radio 1 performance, but I lost the link  :toofunny:

@@Elle I think it's great they throw these to the audience while performing, this one's beautiful! 40480388753_ff19d26b4b_b.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

i just know these bitches want to or have taken a 'photoshoot' in an Indigenous headdress because it was pretty or they think it 'spiritually connects them' to whatever bullshit they grind for their matcha

Lana....... Literally did this....... And posed as a chola....... And used fake accents in public not for the art's sake..... And said her name is ~exotic~.......... Yall gonna come for these girls you might as well for her ass

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I'm sorry but can she just not dance anymore and ditch the playback? I miss being able to hear her voice in this type of quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkXc8SAJ704

Omg yes this vid makes me cry

I always skip body electric since like 2013 lol but this performance is one of my faves the emotion omg

Do not take it in a wrong way, but what happens to the people who have the opportunity to approach Lana? In all the videos I've seen I always see them more interested in posing for the camera than in saying something or interacting with her (I'm not saying it's a requirement to have to say something but I've noticed that).

My friend said once that after so many selfies he just wanted to talk to her for a second but she just leaned for a selfie mid sentence so it is what it is now

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Remember when her lives used to be legendary and worth watching? I used to get so excited back in the day to see her give it her all and make the crowd her bitch her voice was on another level but now...gurl it's like watching some shitty pop girl perform on stage..the stiff white girl dancing/the playback/being late to her own shows/her white sorority possé/ those fame vulture "dancers" like I wanna see what excuses some of y'all can come up with for this?? Like what happened to her?

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Whew, so much negativity in this thread. I get it though, a lot of the criticism is valid. (Not sure valid is the correct word to use but whatevs, my English is nearly perfect lol) The set list is getting old with so many BTD songs, many of them could be replaced with other, beautiful songs. Being late to an one-hour-show isn’t great. Barely making an effort to dress up for stage is disappointing, although she did an effort tonight. Skipping several lines in songs is... very disappointing. I just hope she’ll sound and look ok for my show this summer, but the fact that I can’t be sure of that is sad.

On a positive note, her thighs look GREAT and we finally got to hear MAC and VB! :) Her tossing Mardi Gras beads and polaroids was cute too. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Does someone know why did she not do Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it?

It's her latest song

I’m guessing it’s too personal and she doesn’t want to risk crying on stage.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png