Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

omg i'm so sorry to be the only one ruining it for you

First of all I wasn’t directly saying that to you specifically, I was simply using your post as an example.

Second of all, not to be rude but your opinion doesn’t matter to me either way so you’re not ruining anything. It’s just annoying to see stans already bitching about a song of which they only heard 30 seconds of unconnected snippets.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

too lazy to read through the past pages so sorry if someone has already mentioned this but like?? considering who’s on the track wouldn’t you say it’s more than likely to get a music video?? there’s three of them they could dress up as the angels and it would be good promo for the movie too. maybe she’ll be forced to actually do something again

UbsOye5.png

Not someone saying “ I’m sorry for those liking it” like why are you apologizing for people actually enjoying something that you don’t. You sound lame lol. Can’t wait to hear the full thing. I hope it’s good.

First of all I wasn’t directly saying that to you specifically, I was simply using your post as an example.

Second of all, not to be rude but your opinion doesn’t matter to me either way so you’re not ruining anything. It’s just annoying to see stans already bitching about a song of which they only heard 30 seconds of unconnected snippets.

yet another tragic loss to sarcasm

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

The snippet starts to grow on you after a few re-listenings but these jingles still sound so cheap and God-awfully Disney Channel movie that it ruins everything. But that's a decent soundtrack for the trailer which without it would be completely unwatchable