Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

Is it worth it to buy the VIP packages to get the front row or do you end up getting mixed in with regular general admission? I don't know how crazy the front is and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to get in a fight with someone for pushing into us  :toofunny:

i don't think it's that bad, i've been able to get to the front row at a few concerts and it was fine, i think it's actually the safest place to be in a way because you are standing in front of the security guards so if anything crazy happens they will see it and intervene, plus you have air at the front. but when she comes off the stage you will most certainly be squished to the barricade, so get ready for that. i have only been in the front at one Lana concert where this happened, and it wasn't that bad and totally worth it imo (even though i didn't get to touch her or get a picture or a signiture or anything), but obviously you know how much you can tolerate physically :)

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

how? the ny show is still counting down

I think Hollywood Bowl is the only one with an American Express presale.

Regular seats around the middle were $103. Silver VIP for seats was $250. I think the Gold was $395? There's no pit in this venue.

Bury me to Bel Air.

Regular seats around the middle were $103. Silver VIP for seats was $250. I think the Gold was $395? There's no pit in this venue.

Is $395 worth it for the gold? I am trying to strategize for tomorrow, not sure what type of ticket to go for

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

what came with the Silver and Gold seats?

giphy.gif

also, SOS do all the shows have VIP packages ? I can't find any info on the Berkeley show 

https://vipnation.com/tours/lana-del-rey/lana-del-rey-the-norman-fcking-rockwell-tour/877aba16dccb4d3bae77323723b74862Vwp4ZvV%3D

I think the third one down on the right!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

So right now I'm not sure if the price I paid was in Canadian dollars or American, if that factors into your decision.

Is $395 worth it for the gold? I am trying to strategize for tomorrow, not sure what type of ticket to go for

I would only pay that much if it was a pit ticket and I was planning on lining up starting from the night before. But I would pay $250 for a Silver VIP seat because I want the merch.

how quickly will the VIP Silver go? like I wonder how many there are for each show?

It depends on the venue. In 2015 the Silver and Gold packages were still available the night of ticket drop. Today there are no longer any for the presale. I feel like they don't go as fast because scalpers don't go for them.

Bury me to Bel Air.

Random question but if I buy 2 Silver VIP tickets, the seats will be together right?

They should be but it will say when you buy them. For the Bowl Garden & Terrace sell in multiples of 2, those are the 2 front sections. (after the very front, Pool Circle) That means you can't buy a single although you can buy a resale single when those become available.

where were we meant to find the early entry tickets for UK shows? Was it on eventim because i was only looking at see tickets and ticketmaster today and wednesday. :flop:

on seetickets during presale, they sold the entire batch at once

image.png