Elle

Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena - September 30th, 2019

Inb4 she adds covers to the setlist instead of actual NFR songs  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

"I wanted to do somebody else's song that's not mine... it's called 'For Free'"

(Joni Mitchell cover)

*Catalogs another song for my never-finished Lana Del Reydio covers show sequel*

Queen of wearing show clothes to church, and vice versa.

Reminds me of this:

Her venues vary from ballrooms to burlesque clubs to private parties.

She said she doesn't have a single type of costume when she plays a show. She'll vary from going all-out glam to wearing cutoff jean shorts and a white t-shirt.

"If I know it's mostly business people, I will specifically dress down just because I know that it makes the whole show more weird," Lizzy said.

source

One word, OKLAHOMA

Don't remind me about #Fuckstick. 

Is there a decent video anywhere of the whole Joni song? Help?

This. I need this.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Imagine having so many amazing songs in your discography and singing the same 10+ songs since years in front of the same backdrop. I am so disappointed. I guess I'm selling my Berlin tickets and that (probably) with loss. Why, WHY doesn't she care at least a little bit more?! "You're boring me to death and I am already dead" teas.

What's up with her being late though? I saw Lana like three times for her own concerts and she was maybe late 15 minutes at the most? I have not really paid attention to her performances during the LA To The Moon Tour tbh (mainly because she didn't came in my city that time around), but was she late during that tour as well? Sorry, but that's kinda corny and disrespectful on her part.

Hi everyone! I got to see Lana live last night, I was centre barricade. She was so beautiful and I really feel like people hate on her preformance/setlist for no reason! She sang almost everything live and I felt as thought Doin Time was the only time where you could barely hear her. She came down right beside me but took a selfie with ultraviolence (on Instagram) instead. I was kinda sad she took two with him and barley acknowledged anyone else in the centre but that’s okay. Overall it was a great experience. everyone said that lana fans are crazy in the pit and it was so chill although people said that’s just people from Vancouver. (Most people like only showed up at like 10-11am and there was almost no one in ga line until 4pm. Then they all came in a mass). Anyways I’m rambling and I’m super tired but yeah, she was beautiful. Loved the hair, the outfit, the set. She reminded me of her shoot with Mathieu Ceaser from 2014.

lilkimxchapelle.png

Hi everyone! I got to see Lana live last night, I was centre barricade. She was so beautiful and I really feel like people hate on her preformance/setlist for no reason! She sang almost everything live and I felt as thought Doin Time was the only time where you could barely hear her. She came down right beside me but took a selfie with ultraviolence (on Instagram) instead. I was kinda sad she took two with him and barley acknowledged anyone else in the centre but that’s okay. Overall it was a great experience. everyone said that lana fans are crazy in the pit and it was so chill although people said that’s just people from Vancouver. (Most people like only showed up at like 10-11am and there was almost no one in ga line until 4pm. Then they all came in a mass). Anyways I’m rambling and I’m super tired but yeah, she was beautiful. Loved the hair, the outfit, the set. She reminded me of her shoot with Mathieu Ceaser from 2014.

Glad you seem to have had a great time!

But doesn't it suck that Lana seem to only be interacting with the same 5-ish fans at every single one of her shows...  :toofunny:

Glad you seem to have had a great time!

But doesn't it suck that Lana seem to only be interacting with the same 5-ish fans at every single one of her shows...  :toofunny:

Yeah but I’m trying not to think about that :rip: only good energy!! Helloooo I freaking touched her hair! Let’s celebrate that

lilkimxchapelle.png

i am formally apologizing for slandering the shoes she wore last night. i am a big fan of them now that i've seen a clear image of them. however they still do not pair well with that dress and she still flopped in the fashion department majorly

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Yeah but I’m trying not to think about that :rip: only good energy!! Helloooo I freaking touched her hair! Let’s celebrate that

OMG SAME!

I mean I had her hair in my mouth, it was a little weird, but I got really close to her head when I took a selfie with her back in 2015. She smells really nice lol.

For Free (Joni Mitchell Cover)

https://youtu.be/ssyMwsc8rhc

Lana was born to sing this song. Her voice and emotion are perfect for it. I’d love for her to do a whole tribute performance of Joni Mitchell songs someday. She has the exact perfect vocal register for Joni’s compositions, plus lots of their songs have similar themes and attitudes. They really are two of kind :)

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

For Free (Joni Mitchell Cover)

https://youtu.be/ssyMwsc8rhc

Ugh so beautiful

Can't believe she puts more effort in covers than in her own songs

I loved the cover

Also I noticed that her technique in this song is pretty good idk why she doesn't use her voice like that in her songs

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...