Elle

Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena - September 30th, 2019

Great vocals tonight. Shades of Cool was very good, and the guitar is mixed so well. I've literally never heard her back up singer's vocals so that Off to the Races clip is good!

When I saw the 'For Free' title i was hoping it would be Yosemite! Ah well . . .

3lfQEhw.png

miss lana & co. if ur reading this, PLEASE switch up your setlist

At least one person associated with her definitely reads here ... more or less confirmed.

Anyway, I didn't care for that dress/boots combination, but honestly, idc what she wears as long as she fucking sings. There seemed to be a bit of improvement in that regard, so that's good.

However, Ben and Ed, that set list is SO BORING and it is the NFR tour so we want more NFR songs.

Being almost an hour late isn't great, either. I get it - stuff happens - but she's late to every single show ever, and an hour is far too long to be kept waiting, when people have already waited for hours.

:agree: 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I don't think there will be one ... I also wonder if Adam and Sean will be coming along, I wanted to see TNC live but if they don't, hopefully we have two NFR filling in the slots for Chelsea Hotel and TNC!!!  :defeated:

aged like milk

I wanted to see how many times she's performed the same songs throughout the years so here we go... 

Festival Tour (2019) = GREEN, LA to the Moon Tour (2018) = ITALIC, LFL Promo Tour (2017) = *, Festival Tour (2016) = ~, Endless Summer Tour (2015) = UNDERLINED, Paradise Tour (2013-2014) = BOLD, Born to Die Tour (2011 - 2012) = BLUE COURIER NEW

Norman Fucking Rockwell 

Bartender

Chelsea Hotel No. 2 ~

For Free (Joni Mitchell Cover)

Born to Die *~

Blue Jeans *~

White Mustang *  

Cherry *

Pretty When You Cry *

Change */Black Beauty/Young & Beautiful ~

Ride *~

Tomorrow Never Came

Video Games *~

Mariners Apartment Complex

Summertime Sadness *~

Doin' Time 

Off to the Races *~

Shades of Cool *

Venice Bitch

Someone said this is like LA to the Moon Tour part 2 and I.... agree....  :bye: 

I wanted to see how many times she's performed the same songs throughout the years so here we go... 

Festival Tour (2019) = GREEN, LA to the Moon Tour (2018) = ITALIC, LFL Promo Tour (2017) = *, Festival Tour (2016) = ~, Endless Summer Tour (2015) = UNDERLINED, Paradise Tour (2013-2014) = BOLD, Born to Die Tour (2011 - 2012) = BLUE COURIER NEW

Norman Fucking Rockwell 

Bartender

Chelsea Hotel No. 2 ~

Born to Die *~

Blue Jeans *~

White Mustang *  

Cherry *

Pretty When You Cry *

Ride *~

Tomorrow Never Came

Video Games *~

Summertime Sadness *~

Doin' Time 

Off to the Races *~

Shades of Cool *

Venice Bitch

Calling it the "Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour" while you play 4 songs of that album on a 17 song setlist. I don't get if she thinks anybody hasn't noticed or what.

Norman Fucking Rockwell 

Bartender

Chelsea Hotel No. 2 ~

Born to Die *~

Blue Jeans *~

White Mustang *  

Cherry *

Pretty When You Cry *

Ride *~

Tomorrow Never Came

Video Games *~

Summertime Sadness *~

Doin' Time 

Off to the Races *~

Shades of Cool *

Venice Bitch

i couldn't get it so i got a bad ass headache damn i cant focus on my work now

Calling it the "Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour" while you play 4 songs of that album on a 17 song setlist. I don't get if she thinks anybody hasn't noticed or what.

she called her previous tour "LA to the moon and back" and she didn't sing heroine which inspired the tour name 

classic lana

:smile3:

She doesn't care.

She flies to and from these gigs on a private jet (which, btw, costs upward of $100k for a return trip), sings NFR, Bartender, and 10 other songs she's had on the set list forever, sits under her peach tree for awhile, takes some selfies with people she's met 55 times before whilst Venice Bitch plays in the background, goes home, gets her $$$, and gives no fucks.

ETA: Her being late to almost every show this year so far really pisses me off. As I said earlier, I understand that sometimes stuff happens, and I don't think anyone minds her being slightly late some of the time, but 20 or more minutes late almost every single show? IMO it comes off as diva-ish and it isn't a good look, especially when she cuts her set short because of it. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i couldn't get it so i got a bad ass headache damn i cant focus on my work now

I did this at 2 AM so I'm sorry it's a mess.  :deadbanana: Let's just say she's performed almost all of these songs throughout the years. The songs from White Mustang to Ride is literally from LA to the Moon Tour, and there's only 4 original NFR songs + Doin' Time.  :pft:

she called her previous tour "LA to the moon and back" and she didn't sing heroine which inspired the tour name 

classic lana

**or have a date in LA lmaoooo x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Can not believe that people are actually SURPRISED that she sang!!!!

like... how the fucking sad is that you are happy that your favorite singer sings on her concerts???!!!

We are the new Britney fans.

They were happy simply when Britney smiled during the vegas dates because it suggested she had a good day that day. That was all they expected from her.

Well just mirroring everyone else here - was hoping that the two duets would be replaced with NFR songs.... such a shame. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

if this wasn't my first time seeing lana, i definitely would not be going at alll. being late to majority of her shows isn't good at all, and performing the same songs you've been singing for +2 years is ridiculous. i love her so so much i just genuinely don't see why she's ignoring some great songs on the new record. imagine the greatest or cinnamon girl live. Amazing

She doesn't care.

She flies to and from these gigs on a private jet (which, btw, costs upward of $100k for a return trip), sings NFR, Bartender, and 10 other songs she's had on the set list forever, sits under her peach tree for awhile, takes some selfies with people she's met 55 times before whilst Venice Bitch plays in the background, goes home, gets her $$$, and gives no fucks.

ETA: Her being late to almost every show this year so far really pisses me off. As I said earlier, I understand that sometimes stuff happens, and I don't think anyone minds her being slightly late some of the time, but 20 or more minutes late almost every single show? IMO it comes off as diva-ish and it isn't a good look, especially when she cuts her set short because of it. 

Her lateness pisses me off too, cause it's like she's giving herself an excuse to not sing and complete her setlist... She always does that, especially during the LA to the Moon tour, she did it on my country lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: