Elle

Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena - September 30th, 2019

@Creyk

this made ma laugh

but yeah... these little things just push me away from her kinda

You literally say how much you’re tired of being a fan of hers, or how close you are to stop being a fan blah blah blah in like every other post. I’d think by now you’d be long gone tbh.

Such a boring approach. So Byron is basically saying "people will pay for anything".

With that logic, you could play the entire new record live and everyone would be happy.

Just so weird, surely she is proud of her new material? I think the thing that irks me is not only that the set list is the same, but so is the arrangements and instrumentation . . . bring back the strings pls.

3lfQEhw.png

"4 songs from the record are there"

Cool, 5 songs from BTD are there. A tour called Norman Fucking Rockwell. Isn't it 5 for NFR anyways?  :rip:

She's been performing Mariners, Doin' Time & Venice Bitch for a while now. So NFR and Bartender are the only ones that were left unheard. Nice preparation, such passion. :rip:

Not to mention the way she sings through only half of the songs on the setlist most of the time, and relies on the backing track for the piano driven Bartender. :rip:

She can rehearse Ariana Grande songs but can't be bothered to sing more of her own. :rip:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

What does Byron have to do with any of this?? It's not like he was on an hour talk show having some in depth discussion about Lana's motives for things. Someone texts him questions about the set list and he responds. Why put him on the chopping block?

On another note here is one happy fan! I know some of you will be upset that Lana is still going to coffee shops. How many lattes can we take Lana?

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/2019/10/01/lana-del-rey-superfan-vancouver-cafe-matcha-latte/

I literally commented, "no shade, but an eponymously named tour should have more than 4 NFR songs" and he deleted it and blocked me. 

Yikes. 

The whole "they don't get it" line of thought is so arrogant. No wonder she's the way that she is; all of these people seem so fucking terrified of her. 

Such a boring approach. So Byron is basically saying "people will pay for anything".

With that logic, you could play the entire new record live and everyone would be happy.

Just so weird, surely she is proud of her new material? I think the thing that irks me is not only that the set list is the same, but so is the arrangements and instrumentation . . . bring back the strings pls.

Yes, according to him it's all about selling out shows, so I guess it really is about the $$$ rather than the art. 

Unsurprising. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I was already considering not buying tickets to her concert if she came to my country because of the setlist alone, but that attitude is a major turn off and now I'm feeling even less tempted to attend. I've already seen the exact same concert live two years ago, I'd rather buy tickets to see an artist who I've never seen live before and who actually puts an effort like Taylor or Billie, sorry Lana.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Hunter Marie and her little crew are such suck ups ughhh

Who is she? A stalker stan? If so, joke's on her. Imagine paying hundreds of dollars to go to this show over and over ... 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Who is she? A stalker stan? If so, joke's on her. Imagine paying hundreds of dollars to go to this show over and over ...

Right? Total waste of money at this point.

Yeah, she's in the Win Edwards clan, the stans that buy VIP packages for the whole tour, get front and center each time and get in the way of other fans so they can have their millionth selfie with Lana. Creeeeeps.

She doesn't care.

She flies to and from these gigs on a private jet (which, btw, costs upward of $100k for a return trip), sings NFR, Bartender, and 10 other songs she's had on the set list forever, sits under her peach tree for awhile, takes some selfies with people she's met 55 times before whilst Venice Bitch plays in the background, goes home, gets her $$$, and gives no fucks.

ETA: Her being late to almost every show this year so far really pisses me off. As I said earlier, I understand that sometimes stuff happens, and I don't think anyone minds her being slightly late some of the time, but 20 or more minutes late almost every single show? IMO it comes off as diva-ish and it isn't a good look, especially when she cuts her set short because of it. 

$100,000 for a round trip on a private plane?!!! Wow. What a waste of money. She can use money like that to make nice professional music videos as oppose to the ones made on her Iphone. 

I think she purposely goes on stage late. It cuts her stage time and she sings less songs.