Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Norman Fucking Rockwell!  

1,016 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from NFR?

• Norman Fucking Rockwell
    • Mariners Apartment Complex
    • Venice Bitch
    • Fuck It, I Love You
    • Doin' Time
    • Love Song
    • Cinnamon Girl
    • How to Disappear
    • California
    • The Next Best American Record
    • The Greatest
    • Bartender
    • Happiness is a Butterfly
    • hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

i like it a lot! the only song i don't vibe with is how to disappear but idk. it might grow on me too.

Agreed, i can't get past the stupid bells lol. And I just CANNOT deal with the new version of TNBAR it legit took the entire punch out of the original song and now the chorus is just stupid imo

FzytWEW.png

:flutter:

Β 

I honestly do not understand how people don't like Bartender? Like honestly it's one of the most beautiful pieces of music I've heard in ages

Β 

Β 

Yeah. It's a timeless song from another life. Makes me nostalgic like no other song on this album.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

How to disappear sounds like a classic Lana/Lizzy song but if she worked with Beach House.. the beat reminds me of lots of their songs. Also generally some iconic songs from the 50’s & 60’s. & then it’s got that sad Christmas vibe- I’m just SOOO in love with HTD it seriously reminded me of everything I love about Lana in one song. The lyrics are so beautiful :crai:

Β 

The sad strings :rollin:

Β 

CLASSIC Lana sadcore at its best :defeated:

thank you for this, im listening to it again right now. it was my least favourite on first listen. but i think im getting it now!!!

i wasn’t sure of bartender on the first listen, but then that puta grew on me sooo quickly and i LOVE her. i will not take the negativity!!

shes a fucking classic, only intellectuals get her

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

bartender just gives me major tori amos/kate bush vibes, it's kinda eccentric and i'm absolutely here for it

i wasn’t sure of bartender on the first listen, but then that puta grew on me sooo quickly and i LOVE her. i will not take the negativity!!

shes a fucking classic, only intellectuals get her

Y’all have TASTE, we stan the best song on NFR!!!! And the Tori/Kate vibes are just perfect

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Bartender is bland and whoever likes it is bland

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

ngl, i know it's never gonna happen but i would really love her to release bartender as a single with a video, i find the melody of the chorus really haunting and i reckon it could be spectacular

haunting? sksksksk

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

Am i the only one that likes the bells in htd

woahhhh wayment why don't ppl like HTD :um3:

i actually do enjoy the song a lot i just meant its kinda awkward placement

Β