Soon going on a tour

Writing songs for White Hot Forever

:defeated:

her mind whew 

OMG I-

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Honestly. She said she didn’t put Yosemite on LFL ‘cause she wasn’t “there” yet in terms of happiness. She’s been looking really happy this past year, hanging out with her friends and gotten inspiration back to write more songs. Maybe Yosemite will be on this album? Yosemite, Hey blue baby, Stupid for feeling so happy, Looking for America... all of them have some kind of Americana-feel to them.

Please make it happen, Lana, we know you’re lurking here. :poordat:

This would be amazing. I would nice to have a little happier Album of her with Yosemite , Hey Blue Baby, Roses bloom and so on. Maybe this record could transition from a sadder sound like the greatest/Hope to more happier sounding songs like Yosemite

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Plain white cover with gray/black text plz. Nice and simplistic

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

damn  :toofunny: 20+ pages in the post release thread, the alice thingy and then this... this woman is so weird, absolutely nothing for like 10 months and then everything in the span of 1 week

the fact that we have a pre release thread again  :deadbanana: i'm so sorry for everyone's mental health 

this woman is so weird, absolutely nothing for like 10 months and then everything in the span of 1 week

exactly... the disproportion  :toofloppy:

literally 95% of this era happened only in August 

So...not only do we get the post-release thread but we get ANOTHER pre-release thread?? My mind is in awe! I can't believe this bitch is ALREADY working on another album. I take back everything I said about her before. She really keeps on grinding, we stan! :omg:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven