Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I remember the previous pre-release thread as if it was just yesterday...

Hmm funny me too sis

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Not really happy about this announcement as it means basicaly nothing. If she ACTUALLY plans to suprise drop it during the next year it would have been cooler as a "full suprise", her speaking about it on  NFR!'s release date kind of feels unfair towards this stellar new album that would be in need of the spotlight right now.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

More unfounded speculation: I think it's likely that she might use some of the poetry from her imaginary poetry book as subject matter or even as lyrics on this album.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Not really happy about this announcement as it means basicaly nothing. If she ACTUALLY plans to suprise drop it during the next year it would have been cooler as a "full suprise", her speaking about it on  NFR!'s release date kind of feels unfair towards this stellar new album that would be in need of the spotlight right now.

She's said recently in interviews that once the record is out it's kind of "over" for her, as she's most excited during the writing portion. So, I suppose I'm not surprised she's ready to move on to the next record, but I am surprised at just how soon. Like, the interview was posted right when NFR dropped. I would've given it at LEAST 2 months, but honestly I would've assumed news would begin after she wrapped up the first two legs of her tour at the beginning of next year.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She's said recently in interviews that once the record is out it's kind of "over" for her, as she's most excited during the writing portion. So, I suppose I'm not surprised she's ready to move on to the next record, but I am surprised at just how soon. Like, the interview was posted right when NFR dropped. I would've given it at LEAST 2 months, but honestly I would've assumed news would begin after she wrapped up the first two legs of her tour at the beginning of next year.

When is the final date for the NFR tour do you know by chance? Bc whenever that is, it’ll be more likely that it’ll release after that time frame. I remember it was a shorter tour which was why I was expecting this back a few weeks ago in the NFR pre-release thread

Guys I have a beach date tomorrow actually and now I can’t sleep I’m just ecstatic

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What the actual fuck?

A new album already in the works called white hot forever with a surprise release in the next 12-13 months??

Well here we fucking are again.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I have to agree; I feel like she's done NFR disservice by mentioning this. It's kind of a perfect storm: we all waited so long for NFR, and had so many snippets, and singles, that a lot of people are ... I'm not gonna say over it, but ready to move on to the next one as a result. So it's definitely going to shift the focus a bit.

But I don't know if that ^ applies to the general public ... I mean we follow her every move, but we are in the minority.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

But what if she meant September bc she was vague and said 12-13 months bc NFR came out right on the verge of September

giphy.gif

When is the final date for the NFR tour do you know by chance? Bc whenever that is, it’ll be more likely that it’ll release after that time frame. I remember it was a shorter tour which was why I was expecting this back a few weeks ago in the NFR pre-release thread

Guys I have a beach date tomorrow actually and now I can’t sleep I’m just ecstatic

Well, her 2nd leg's last date is March 3rd, but she announced in an interview the other day that she plans to kick off a 3rd leg in the midwest in April. There's no official dates out for this yet though.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

WHITE HOT FOREVER : LEAKEDT TRACKLIST

CD 1

1. Our Lovely Bones Lying On the Concrete Stones

2. Apples Are Too Sweet, Oranges Incomplete

3. Trumpets Signaling The Apocalyptic Chaos

4. Whitening Toothpaste In My Yellow Teeth

5. Mrs. Barrie James O'Neill AKA Mrs. Bill

6. Life On Mars Isn't Interesting Either

7. Looking For Husband No. 2

8. Telepathology Is The New Buzzword

CD 2

1. White Hot Forever