Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

The fact that she said “I’m really excited right now. I don’t wanna take a break” gives me hope that Jack inspired her again. She got writer’s block after LFL and she’s already doing a new album now so fuck

It makes me so happy she is so inspired

This feel so unreal like a dream.

We stan a hard working Queen

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I was just wondering about the next album too earlier tonight thinking it’d be awesome if she talked about another but I wasn’t thinking she really would like this. Fucccc me UP mom please

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

LFL is BTD2 (wayyy inferior)

NFR is UV Teas

WHF confirmed the next HM

YESSSS THIS IS MY THOUGHTSSSSS ON SO MANY LEVELS 

She thought she couldn't write again after BTD, then Dan Auerbach inspired her to do UV, and then she did Honeymoon so soon after.

She wasn't writing after LFL, then Jack Antonoff inspired her to do NFR, and then she will do this so soon after.

I want another Honeymoon so fricking badly. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Poor Ben, he can't catch a break. NFR finally out and now they're gonna spam him about this one

Lana deserves a better manager so who cares fuck him lmao maybe he’ll quit

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

And she actually said within the next 12-13 months. So maybe that means it could come out at any point. So let’s stay calm and not expect it for longer and don’t expect her to tell us

giphy.gif

I just hope she really does keep this a surprise release as i think too much was revealed about NFR through Lana’s own snippets on instagram (and of course all the leaks).

A secret project is really what is needed. All new songs, ones that haven’t been uploaded in a multitude of snippets across several months.

I CAN ONLY ASSUME when Jack posted that photo of her hands it was for this song & THAT when it was done in December they started work on it?

My predictions are ALREADY

LOOKING FOR AMERICA

HEY BLUE BABY

I MUST BE STUPID FOR BEING SO HAPPY

WHITE HOT FOREVER

ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU

& YOSEMITE

With Yosemite being spliced OG UV BAR & WC footage.

Album cover WILL be of her lying on one of those planes that can be on water heights her lying in the feet & half of her in the ocean.

15 tracks long.

Long story short. I CANNOT STAND THIS PUTA.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Literally just saw the news on Twitter, came here and there’s already a pre-release thread with 7 pages.. sorry NFR this is my home now because WHITE HOT FOREVER is an incredible album name :suicide:

But also Lana you’ve lied to me before so I won’t fully trust you, why do you like to hurt to me?

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I just hope she really does keep this a surprise release as i think too much was revealed about NFR through Lana’s own snippets on instagram (and of course all the leaks).

A secret project is really what is needed. All new songs, ones that haven’t been uploaded in a multitude of snippets across several months.

I agree with this. In a way it spoiled us too early with NFR when we got snippets from March 2018 and the album wasn’t coming until the end of August 2019. At the same time though I feel like LDR herself pushed back NFR’s release intentionally. There was an interview about if she realized Taylor’s album was a week earlier and she said she didn’t even realize it. So maybe whenever it feels right to her, she’ll put this one out whenever that is. I just hope she’s more confident in timing it this time

giphy.gif

But ALSO she always announces her next albums pretty quickly so I am HYPED

I’m glad we’re entering the cesspool of a prerelease thread, the post release thread seemed to clean and positive

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

In all reality, though - after the extended emotional roller coaster that was the NFR rollout, with the uncertainty and the long periods of no news, I wouldn't take all of this as holy writ just yet. We all know her ability to stick to timelines and estimate release dates is shaky at best. I'm optimistic because I think she really is inspired by working with Jack, but cautiously so.

Also - I know that this will likely be a country-ish album or something more in the lines of NFR, as it's likely that she'll be working with Jack again, but based on the title of White Hot Forever I'm getting unreleased vibes - Are You Ready, specifically. It sounds like a lyric from one of her unreleased songs, and some of the songs from NFR (HtD in particular) gave me the same kind of vibe. I know it's a pipe dream, but let a girl fantasize :toofunny:

The fact that not a single person here believes her release date estimation shows that even OLD CLOWNS CAN LEARN NEW TRICKS. Bullshit will not be accepted anymore, NFR era taught us.

This is really going to be her baddie album, I expect a feat with her insta gals 

In all reality, though - after the extended emotional roller coaster that was the NFR rollout, with the uncertainty and the long periods of no news, I wouldn't take all of this as holy writ just yet. We all know her ability to stick to timelines and estimate release dates is shaky at best. I'm optimistic because I think she really is inspired by working with Jack, but cautiously so.

Also - I know that this will likely be a country-ish album or something more in the lines of NFR, as it's likely that she'll be working with Jack again, but based on the title of White Hot Forever I'm getting unreleased vibes - Are You Ready, specifically. I know it's a pipe dream, but let a girl fantasize :toofunny:

It made me think of unreleased stuff too!!!!! Ugh that’s what it was

giphy.gif