Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Too much of a money maker to avoid it. Plus the issues with the cancelled European tour, covid preventing her from organising a new one. Higher ups are going to be wanting money. I'm betting this era we'll get way more merch and issues.

well yes I agree but if the actual production of vinyl records is crippled now, either there wont be a vinyl release, or it will be pricey and limited

remember, this happened and has huge negative implications for vinyl record production

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/apollo-masters-fire-vinyl-records-lacquer-production-949648/

negAbhB.png

The tracklist of the album LEAKED y'all

1. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

2. White cop Hot Forever

3. (What) Poetry Book

4. September 5th My Ass

5. The Mother's Day (Particia who?)

6. Violet's Ass Bent Over the Grass

7. Lemons Or Oranges?

8. Love Song Pt.2 (Hey My Sister And I Love Your Posts)

9. Whorentining With My Gals

10. Mall Dress 

11. Chuck Is A Great Photographer - My Sis Got Robbed

12. The Colour Of The Vinyl

13. Facetiming Jack While Sean Is Shooting Thugs In The Hood

14. Not Not A Feminist - I'm A Liberal Democratic Left Wing Right Wing Republican

Okay but for real how many songs could possibly be on this thing?!?!? Ughhhh I need answers

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i thought i had a pretty good idea of what she’s gonna do with this album before but that’s all thrown out the window now... her next album could sound like LMFAO’s music for all i fucking know

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

The tracklist of the album LEAKED y'all

1. Let Me Love You Like A Woman

2. White cop Hot Forever

3. (What) Poetry Book

4. September 5th My Ass

5. The Mother's Day (Particia who?)

6. Violet's Ass Bent Over the Grass

7. Lemons Or Oranges?

8. Love Song Pt.2 (Hey My Sister And I Love Your Posts)

9. Whorentining With My Gals

10. Mall Dress 

11. Chuck Is A Great Photographer - My Sis Got Robbed

12. The Colour Of The Vinyl

13. Facetiming Jack While Sean Is Shooting Thugs In The Hood

14. Not Not A Feminist - I'm A Liberal Democratic Left Wing Right Wing Republican

Just FABULOUS !  :) 

I want THAT record !

giphy.gif

-

So this comes up on Amazon when I search for Lana. Looked at the code, and it might be a book of Halsey's lyrics, but Lana also shows up in the keywords so who knows.

Oooooo nice find!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

well yes I agree but if the actual production of vinyl records is crippled now, either there wont be a vinyl release, or it will be pricey and limited

remember, this happened and has huge negative implications for vinyl record production

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/apollo-masters-fire-vinyl-records-lacquer-production-949648/

This only affects lacquer discs, not the actual production of vinyl records. While it might still cause a delay in production (doesn't seem like it as of now, though), there's no way record labels will stop selling vinyl, considering it's literally like printing money for them. And vinyl releases being expensive and to a degree limited in quantity is already the reality, it's been this way for years now, way before that production facility was destroyed. Vinyl is a luxury product, after all.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This only affects lacquer discs, not the actual production of vinyl records. While it might still cause a delay in production (doesn't seem like it as of now, though), there's no way record labels will stop selling vinyl, considering it's literally like printing money for them. And vinyl releases being expensive and to a degree limited in quantity is already the reality, it's been this way for years now, way before that production facility was destroyed. Vinyl is a luxury product, after all.

oh whoops, i misinterpreted it

but yes i agree

negAbhB.png

That's true. And vinyl has made a big come back in the digital world. While CDs are dying, vinyls are rising again

giphy.gif

Imagine having dead covid dna/rna imprinted in the record, but safe. FUCKING BADASSERY 

UV/Honeymoon