Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

Bara att "KLARNA" allt    :hooker: Har inte betalt för något jag köpt av henne än. Blir en stor klump summa  :defeated:

i lov to shop dé klarna

with that unhhhhh reference out of the way LMAO

is klarna good to use? i've been pretty curious about it, seems like it came out of nowhere and is changing peoples' lives  :crossed:

den enda merch jag har är t-shirten från paradise tour, kände att det var dags för nytt  :hide:

rihKQ8M.gif

i lov to shop dé klarna

with that unhhhhh reference out of the way LMAO

is klarna good to use? i've been pretty curious about it, seems like it came out of nowhere and is changing peoples' lives  :crossed:

den enda merch jag har är t-shirten från paradise tour, kände att det var dags för nytt  :hide:

"Buy now, pay later" How good can it get? :P Nahh, i'm paranoid, so I wanna get my stuff before I pay for them. 

Jag försöker alltid att handla på faktura, ifall det skulle uppstå tvister

I literally went on to a website where you design your own shirts and hoodies and shit. Well it would cost me 50% less for a shirt and hoodies and I can pick and create my own designs. So yeah I think I will leave it!

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

literally cancelled my other merch order from her other store so i could buy stuff from here instead :defeated: i hate this staggered release shit, it’s so evil (so are these prices)

UbsOye5.png

i'm just gonna put it out there that i called a good portion of this

even the fucking index cards for $35 and venice bitch beach towel i'm shook at myself

5647001bd9e1f56ea02f5949158e2937.png

:biblio:  You were SPOT ON about the design of the towel, a neon windbreaker, and cards for $35..

... Lana? Is that you? Have you finally revealed your secret LanaBoards account? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I’m LIVING for the hoodie I copped. Just realized it’s referring to the “As you color me blue” part

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

why the fuck is it credit card only

It took Apple Pay for me??

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

My mom just bought a hoodie from the site lmao I’m getting Lana some coins now!

giphy.gif

I literally went on to a website where you design your own shirts and hoodies and shit. Well it would cost me 50% less for a shirt and hoodies and I can pick and create my own designs. So yeah I think I will leave it!

Right? They even went to the trouble of providing a HQ picture of the venice bitch patch with a transparent background that can just be stuck onto a custom hoodie if someone wished  :hooker: ms del rey said working class rights

locals only