Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

i have no idea where my order is and i can't really find out because my friend got me the hoodie for my bday so i don't want to be like "heyyy did you get a confirmation email from LDR surf shop?" and my bday is tmrw so :toofunny:

I hope you have a magical birthday! :) I’m a Libra too.

i'm still waiting for that goddamn email when i literally ordered on the first day. what the hell?

saaaaaaame. i'm seriously starting to worry. how much longer am i supposed to wait? i was going to order several items but i changed my mind and only ordered a t-shirt, so thank goodness i *only* wasted 40 dollars.

i also ordered a collector's edition bundle from her website, and my vinyl arrived damaged, so i'm getting really tired of having to deal with shitty delivery services. ugh i wish i had a chance to buy these stuff in stores.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i have no idea where my order is and i can't really find out because my friend got me the hoodie for my bday so i don't want to be like "heyyy did you get a confirmation email from LDR surf shop?" and my bday is tmrw so  :toofunny:

omfg ur a libra no wonder why ur one of my fav members here

happy birthday!

:smile3:

Alexa, stream The Mailman Never Came.mp3 kidding, but who hasn't gotten their shipping email yet?

Me. I placed two orders on September 3rd. One of them was for a bunch of stuff and the other was for a postcard bundle and “trinket tray.” I got an email yesterday saying the postcard/trinket shipped but nothing about the other one. I want my hoodie sooooo bad

Me. I placed two orders on September 3rd. One of them was for a bunch of stuff and the other was for a postcard bundle and “trinket tray.” I got an email yesterday saying the postcard/trinket shipped but nothing about the other one. I want my hoodie sooooo bad

Just got the hoodie, nd I still havent gotten an email about it either. Same dude. Same

UV/Honeymoon

Alexa, stream The Mailman Never Came.mp3 kidding, but who hasn't gotten their shipping email yet?

i haven't gotten anything yet, no email, no product  :pft:

i still have hope it arrives one day though

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Still no email with tracking for me and I ordered Sep 3

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i haven't gotten anything yet, no email, no product  :pft:

i still have hope it arrives one day though

Not to b annoying, but have u contacted them? STAT

Still no email with tracking for me and I ordered Sep 3

Got a confirmation email. But thats it, hopefully saying, for now. Not to b ungrateful or pushy, but hopefully they are attaching post cards to some of the orders. That'd be nice if it were to happen ‍♂

UV/Honeymoon

What’s annoying is i emailed them and got no response so a few days later I emailed them again and they said (a week ago) it was shipping last week through this week. And still, it’s almost Friday in the US and still no tracking number email. By the end of tomorrow if I don’t hear anything I’ll prolly cancel through my bank too. It’s ridiculous. I can understand “10-15 business days” but it’s been a while ass month by this point. 10-15 business days came and went. I want to support Lana but she’s making it fucking unreasonably hard to do and now idk...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole