Elle

LDR Surf Shop Merch - Online for a Limited Time

Not to b annoying, but have u contacted them? STAT

no, i haven't, i'm still waiting, seeing that there are still many people who haven't gotten anything. though if i don't get an email by the end of next week i'll contact them for sure. 

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Still no shipping email, only the purchase/order one....

Do we wait, do we ask for refund like that's $147

Same here, I emailed them again today and still no response or anything. I’m at this point going to get my money back from my bank

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

sent all the forms to my bank, cant w8 to get refunded :)

i mean...

i cancelled my first order and still havent received the refund after a full month(!!!!) and the shite from the 2nd order still hasnt shipped

whoever is responsible for this crap webshop: i hope you get fired

image.png

got all my items today, my order number had started with 37 I think... sooo happy with the quality!  :hooker:  even if it took a while lol

mine starts with 32 and still no email or product for me pfffft. but i'm glad you recieved yours, it gives me hope that i'll get mine eventually  :)

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i got my shipping email after i emailed them a 3rd time yesterday. and it came right at the end of the day.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole