Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

They look really cute. It's crazy some people want them to have kids because that's the first image that came to my mind when watching these pictures.

Someone on Twitter said: "Also... the person that told me about Sean way before the rest of y’all knew; has sources that said this was all a love square between L, Joe, Chase, and Sean.... each 1 of them has songs on NFR about them but her love for Sean inspired Venice Bitch and he’s the 1 she wants most"

Who the fuck is Joe tho  :deadbanana:

And what about that guy who kind of looked like Emile Haynie? Jonathan... Has she ever written a song about him? If they actually ever dated  :eek:

CROOKED COP

[Verse 1]

My BABY DADDY a CROOKED COP

I know it's stupid but I cannot stop

I like the way that you move the STICK

And every way when you make it sick, ah-ah

[Verse 2]

He got a bad reputation on the streets, but

In the house you're like a bag full of sweets, what?

He says I'm his snowflake ice queen, oh

I just can't, 'cause he treat me so mean, oh

[Outro]

Ah-ah-ah-ah, I like it

Ah-ah-ah-ah, I like it

Ah-ah-ah-ah, I like it, ooh

Does this song mean that STICKS is the father of Lana's secret child? Why does she say *Baby Daddy*?

Maybe Lana had a kid with him when she was 15. That's the reason she was sent away to the Boarding School. Hmmm the mystery deepens...

Pick me up in a PICKUP TRUCK

Roll down, you've got it going on

Lemme talk on your CB, what?

Lemme play with your new SHOTGUN

Seeing these pics take me tf back from when she emerged like the Queen of NYC she was!!

Now she's only ever in SoCal..

At least she's out here soaking up some sun before the rest of the tour  :blush3:

Surely. She has to charge batteries before karaokeing again to Born to die, Blue Jeans and Doin' Time.

my aunt is staying with us while she recovers from hip surgery and she knows i love lana (she's definitely not a fan herself tho lmao) and first thing she said to me this morning was "looks like lana del rey has a new boyfriend" :toofunny: idk where she gets her news but i didn't think that people really cared to read about her if they don't stan so i wasn't expecting this to be reported much, i guess it was tho 

UbsOye5.png

i feel like a lot of times song inspo isn't really that linearly related to one person or thing. I can see how california is definitely about barrie but the other songs could easily just be about love in general. Not really that into her dating a cop personally