Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

me staring at her instagram all day waiting for an announcememt

804.jpg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wanna wait before buying anything in case there’s a COTCC and Violet CDs bundle, but at the same time I’m scared everything is gonna sold out quickly...

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

oh no it's pretty  :defeated:  this could be it for my bank account and i, i fear

I sure hope she'll get to it sooner in the day she announces with COCC, because everyone is stealing her thunder lol. 

juuuust do it.... juuuuust do it, don't wait  :creep:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Anyone know anywhere in Canada that has the vinyl up for preorder already? The Canadian shop still has only NFR stuff and the US shop redirects there and the UK shop always cancels on me right away. Maybe after she announces them.... anyway I’m thrilled that there is a picture disc and coloured vinyls and all that. I just hope they don’t forget about the Canadian shop.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I sure hope she'll get to it sooner in the day she announces with COCC, because everyone is stealing her thunder lol. 

I feel like now it would make sense to make an announcement tomorrow as its a friday, where she can announce COCC and upload all the bundle releases onto her store

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

why would they take down the bundle links? maybe it truly is a cocc and violet bundle :O

Because they weren't properly announced yet and people basically just found them by accident.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm not going to spend lot of money into it,

I'm interested by the book, the cd and the cassette

I'll not pick all of them, I'll wait to hear it to see what importance I can give to it

Wasn't it supposed to cost 1$?

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg