Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA - January 26th, 2020

Oof during that announcement of Billie's performance Alicia was directly blocking Lana in the audience lmaoooo I could see Sean to Alicia's right & Jack to her left but Lana was dead behind her :rip:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Its like everything in the universe tries to block lana from the public eye or spotlight, or just from winning anything. Something is always happening its kinda weird

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think I’m giving up, it’s currently 3:40 AM over here. I wish LB notifs could show up on my phone’s notifs tonight so you could tell me when they announce the winners for song and album of the year. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

If the other dress is custom Gucci (I’m only assuming) and she didn’t wear it does that mean they keep it or she does?? Maybe she can wear it to another red carpet or do a photo shoot or something

UbsOye5.png

please god let Lana win this fucking award

this is such a mood

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

But how can the people that update the website knows about the wins... aren’t only the voters suppose to know?

It happened with the nominations as well - they accidentally updated the nomination totals. That's how we all found out who was nominated.

But they updated with Taylor for two wins and she's lost all but one, so it's not legit, I guess.

But seriously though do ya'll always pick up a weird feeling whenever Lana is at some public event or public show or performing at an event? Its like something is off and she isnt meant to be there, or just doesn't belong or fit in. Even if she tries to, she just seems like she's on another wavelength. It just seems awkward but in the best possible way. Its as though she's only meant to be in quiet shows with her fans or performing in some random dive bar keeping lowkey, i dont know what it is but when i see her at events like this it doesnt look like anybody really understands her

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e