Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA - January 26th, 2020

yeah im glad she isn't neurotic about choosing the most expensive, most flattering and youthful dress

she chooses what catches her eye, what she likes, and what is comfortable to wear

lana is a wise woman and knows beauty isn't about looking like some perfect barbie

i don't see what the problem is with her belly, people have body fat, no big deal. she shouldn't have to feel like she has to hide it, i'm happy she's confident in her own body.

Β 

Just saying.Β  :usrs:

Β 

Maybe she hates spanx and wants her farts to flow out easily. You can't do that easily with spanx. Kim K. went into good details about corsets, spanx and farts one time.Β  :defeated:

This dress would've been a thousands better had it been in gold, not silver, and with a plunging neckline. This is just kind of meh.

Just saying.Β 

Β 

Maybe she hates spanx and wants her farts to flow out easily. You can't do that easily with spanx. Kim K. went into good details about corsets, spanx and farts one time.Β 

Β 

spanx make it difficult to fart? i really learn something new everyday

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i don't see what the problem is with her belly, people have body fat, no big deal. she shouldn't have to feel like she has to hide it, i'm happy she's confident in her own body.

It’s so refreshing to see Lana embrace herself for who she is, especially within a sphere that promotes the polar opposite

giphy.gifΒ Β 

not her giving up a designer dress for something she found at the mall... probably the most lana thing lana has ever done

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

They aren’t even showing her reactions to shit. I hate the Scammys so much next time she’s nominated I’ll just wait to see if she wins or not. They literally only cater to Top 40 radio artists I’m sick.

The dress is gorgeous. I think Lana looks stunning BUT she should have worn some Skims or Spanx underneath the dress for her stomach. She wore nothing underneath so when she's not standing straight, you can see her chubby belly a little.

Β 

Chubby?? Chubby??! You think that’s chubby? Seriously? Wow.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

They aren’t even showing her reactions to shit. I hate the Scammys so much next time she’s nominated I’ll just wait to see if she wins or not. They literally only cater to Top 40 radio artists I’m sick.

Β 

They showed Sean but haven’t seen Lana with him.Β 

giphy.gif

*Patiently waiting for Lanz to interact with Daddy Auerbach* :crossed:

Twirling -Β 

Β 

Walking w Sean -Β 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Β 

I completely agree and if anyone comes with the pregnancy rumours because of her normal fucking physique, I will fight. Taylor Swift said just the other day how harmful those are to women, so take note, and don't do it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream