Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA - January 26th, 2020

For general non-Lana related Grammy discussion, please post in the Grammys thread! I'll move posts to their appropriate thread x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Looking at close ups of her... maybe she DID serve tonight... and after staring at the dress for a minute, it's not the worst thing she's ever worn  :flutter:  I think the way the bottom of the dress fits her turns people off along with the short sleeves, but it's a very classy look! I judged too soon

...but the hair is still the greatest loss of them all

She wears no jewelry? :deadbanana:

The look is just too plain.

why do i feel like she was running extremely late. she has no jewelry, just arrived, hair looks slightly sloppy, doesn't have the same color lip that her hair stylist and makeup artist posted...

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

First kiss pic - 

49446865173_6903ee461d_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The awards haven’t been done yet have they? I’m seeing articles saying Billie Eilish won, please god don’t let it be true

She won best pop vocal album and her brother Finneas won producer of the year. That pretty much gives it away the Billie's gonna win aoty, but there's still hope 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I love the dress but I wish she did a colored lip and not nude, and some loose finger waves or a pin curl brush out would’ve been cute for her hair and matched the dress much better

UbsOye5.png

First kiss pic - 

49446865173_6903ee461d_b.jpg

This is absolutely not funny, delete this immediately or my lawyer will be in contact

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

She looks so old

She's competing against an actual child, I like that she looks like a grown woman.  I love the dress but wish she had finished the look with diamond jewelry, and different hair and date:yesnod:  

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

She looks so old

No it’s just her ears

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif