Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA - January 26th, 2020

But seriously though do ya'll always pick up a weird feeling whenever Lana is at some public event or public show or performing at an event? Its like something is off and she isnt meant to be there, or just doesn't belong or fit in. Even if she tries to, she just seems like she's on another wavelength. It just seems awkward but in the best possible way. Its as though she's only meant to be in quiet shows with her fans or performing in some random dive bar keeping lowkey, i dont know what it is but when i see her at events like this it doesnt look like anybody really understands her

i relate to her so much with this. she's too good for this scammy hollywood phony shit.

This is kinda random but does anyone know how Grammy nominees are voted? What determines a nominee winning a Grammy?

a rigged committee of voters

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

lana in nyc vs la...no words (I still like her look tonight tho)

gettyimages-911493714-1517182358.jpg?croGrammy-Awards-2020-Arrivals-Lana-Del-Rey

No contest.

It's fine to get a dress from the mall - and I get why many people find that endearing - but it's just plain lazy to not accessorise said dress at all. At the fucking Grammys. When you are a nominee for the most coveted award.

She's an artist. She's an interesting person. This look is not interesting. It just isn't.

She can wear what she wants, and do what she wants, and blah blah blah, but this is boring and plain, and that's not what people look for from artists at the biggest award show of the year.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

But seriously though do ya'll always pick up a weird feeling whenever Lana is at some public event or public show or performing at an event? Its like something is off and she isnt meant to be there, or just doesn't belong or fit in. Even if she tries to, she just seems like she's on another wavelength. It just seems awkward but in the best possible way. Its as though she's only meant to be in quiet shows with her fans or performing in some random dive bar keeping lowkey, i dont know what it is but when i see her at events like this it doesnt look like anybody really understands her

She’s in a complete different league. She looks out of place because she is worth so much more than these events and the people that attend them

giphy.gif  

Gemini sun/Scorpio rising tingz. I recently read that people with Scorpio and Gemini placements in their big 3 often feel and seem like they live in their own world and no one really understands them. As a Scorp sun/Gem moon I understand this post sooo well.

In all seriousness tho - she's too good for this superficial popularity bullshit and she knows it. She only truly cares about the art and the music, not this show-y stuff that comes with it.

giphy-1.gif 

So is Lana gonna perform or not? How are they going to invite Lana to the Grammys, have her nominated for the most coveted award, which generates hype and excitement among millions of devoted fans, and barely acknowledge her, let alone not have her perform at least one song? 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

So is Lana gonna perform or not? How are they going to invite Lana to the Grammys, have her nominated for the most coveted award, which generates hype and excitement among millions of devoted fans, and barely acknowledge her, let alone not have her perform at least one song? 

Nah, she won't. Scammy tingz

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

they've seen how she performs these days and wanted to spare her from embarrassment 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

they've seen how she performs these days and wanted to spare her from embarrassment 

Well...

You have a good point, it would break my heart if she got really nervous and didn't do a great job. I guess if she ends up winning then I'll be fine. If she's not going to win AOTY, AT LEAST SOTY. 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

they didn't extend the same courtesy to camilla, billie, Ariana or anyone else who put on a mess of a performance tonight

maybe they're actually on Lanas side ! lol

i think that's partly bc of some wrestling thing that's happening right now, there's a wrestler called "lana" apparently? lmao

im dead

She deadass went outside to vape, guaranteed

wouldn't even blame her at this point this all seems horrible to witness in person

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF