Sign in to follow this  
TheBoss

[Fan-Made] 13 Beaches (Edit)

‪The demo sounds a bit more majestic with the strings, reminds me of Born To Die or Bel Air in a way. Also very dramatic, dark drums in the background... I think Lust For Life sounded darker in Lana’s mind before she decided to change things. The Young and In Love demo was also dramatic, especially with those horror movie sounds in the beginning.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Can't tell if those strings in the chorus are completely fanmade or legit stems from an earlier version but the final version kinda lost once again. I'm not sure why she decided to cut the strings from this and Love completely because the album versions sound kind of flat in comparison and not nearly as musical.

I’m skeptical but this does sound nice. Discord notifications aside this beats the album version

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

A discord voice call where someone plays a full song didnt cut out or stutter once? Not even for a second?

Quality is too good

There’s a piano or bass synth in the second verse that’s literally off key

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

A discord voice call where someone plays a full song didnt cut out or stutter once? Not even for a second?

Quality is too good

There’s a piano or bass synth in the second verse that’s literally off key

Sooo this is fake then? :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

for sure

I didn’t even notice the off-key piano stings until you pointed them out I :toofunny:

8LQ1.gif

No matter if this fake or not... the strings added something to the song and it sounds pretty good. Love it!! But those annoying discord sounds...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: