Elle

Lana at Blankenship Hair Salon in Broken Arrow, Tulsa, OK - July 24th, 2020

Oh my God does anyone remember how she said she was going to record herself within the next 6 months ice skating to Born To Die (or Young and Beautiful)?

It was definitely more than six months ago, but I guess we'll let her have that one because of Covid.

She never said that. I think she knows how to ice skate though.

I wanna know why Van Halen was banned from Lake Placid. Hit us up with a song about it, LIZZYSean's a DILF ngl. I get it. I do

Good question, got no idea!

lana hardly acknowledges new york it's sad, she mentioned lake placid in LFA but that's as much as she's done in her music since what ultraviolence? she's been sucked into the california/hollywood lifestyle for too long

Well, California is home for her. So I’m not expecting a NY inspired album.

remember after HM she said in an interview she had another upbeat New York album in her? LANA WE WANT IT

I’m sure if she comes to visit Lake Placid she will get a hero’s welcome.

My sister is a volunteer at a day camp up in Lake Placid. Not this year though.

It’s lovely up there. I actually know the house up there where Lana grew up. Don’t know if I should say anything. lol (her family doesn’t live in that house anymore though)

she described born to die as an underground new york sound, ultraviolence as west coast, honeymoon as southern california, and nfr as laurel canyon (los angeles)

i want another record by her that's inspired by her new york upbringing

i love you, but you don't understand me.

why is this sending me LMAO

Like ... he's told me I'm a Russian troll (wrong), Sean doesn't support Blue Lives Matter (wrong), and now he's arguing with me over something else completely unnecessarily. I'm kinda over it.

Who is actually the troll here?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

she described born to die as an underground new york sound, ultraviolence as west coast, honeymoon as southern california, and nfr as laurel canyon (los angeles)

i want another record by her that's inspired by her new york upbringing

In New York she lived in Lake Placid (in Essex County NY), then Great Neck (Nassau County), then Brooklyn.

But most of her years in NY were in Lake Placid. Again, I saw the house there she grew up in.

Like ... he's told me I'm a Russian troll (wrong), Sean doesn't support Blue Lives Matter (wrong), and now he's arguing with me over something else completely unnecessarily. I'm kinda over it.

Who is actually the troll here?

But your really not a “fan” though. A fan doesn’t complain about every aspect of an artists life and who the artist dates.

why is this sending me LMAO

It’s been a year, so I can’t remember every single thing she says in an interview. I’m just hoping she goes on a Howard Stern soon.

In New York she lived in Lake Placid (in Essex County NY), then Great Neck (Nassau County), then Brooklyn.

But most of her years in NY were in Lake Placid. Again, I saw the house there she grew up in.

But your really not a “fan” though. A fan doesn’t complain about every aspect of an artists life and who the artist dates.

It’s been a year, so I can’t remember every single thing she says in an interview. I’m just hoping she goes on a Howard Stern soon.

a fan also doesn't ass-kiss everything the artist does (not saying u are).. u have no right telling someone they're not a real fan because they care enough about the artist to talk about things outside of music. of course, u may have a different perception of being a fan but trust me that it's okay to wanna know things outside of the music

Believe it or not, I'm capable of being both a fan and critical of some of her actions. Crazy, I know.

You are not the authority on who is a fan and who isn't.

You need to stop telling people they are wrong when you don't know what you're talking about.

Spasiba.

a fan also doesn't ass-kiss everything the artist does.. u have no right telling someone they're not a real fan because they care enough about the artist to talk about things outside of music. of course, u may have a different perception of being a fan but trust me that it's okay to wanna know things outside of the music

Still crossing a boundary. Who Lana dates is her business. We have no right to know whether or not she may have had an abortion. We have no right to know who she may have been intamate with.

Just because someone is famous does not mean you have full access to every aspect of that artist’s life. This is the problem now.

John Lennon has been dead for 40 years and the “fans” still bitch about Yoko.

Still crossing a boundary. Who Lana dates is her business. We have no right to know whether or not she may have had an abortion. We have no right to know who she may have been intamate with.

Just because someone is famous does not mean you have full access to every aspect of that artist’s life. This is the problem now.

You are not a moderator. It's not up to you to decide what can and cannot be discussed on this site. I'm not sure what's not clicking. I feel like quite a few people have had this discussion with you, but you persist ...

Believe it or not, I'm capable of being both a fan and critical of some of her actions. Crazy, I know.

You are not the authority on who is a fan and who isn't.

You need to stop telling people they are wrong when you don't know what you're talking about.

Spasiba.

A Fan? You said you wouldn’t not financially support her (buy her music or go to her shows) if she dates Sean. So you being a fan is conditional even though who she dates has nothing to do with her as an artist even though it may inspire some songs.

lana herself said that it doesn't bother her when fans wanna know more about her personal life!!! who cares, let people talk and speculate. there are boundaries but being curious about who the fuck lana del rey is dating is not crossing one :)