Elle

Lana at Blankenship Hair Salon in Broken Arrow, Tulsa, OK - July 24th, 2020

I think it's fair to assume she's with Sean, but it could be for a couple of reasons. Sometimes I meet up with my ex's because they want to catch up, so I do it for them. Sometimes I want to catch up with them to test the waters and see if I'm over them, or for keeping up appearances.

Sometimes I'm around them to fuck with them. 

:creepna:

3lfQEhw.png

I think it's fair to assume she's with Sean, but it could be for a couple of reasons. Sometimes I meet up with my ex's because they want to catch up, so I do it for them. Sometimes I want to catch up with them to test the waters and see if I'm over them, or for keeping up appearances.

No, you can only talk about her hair. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

It does matter, though, because performative allyship is ... not it. 

If you wanna bury your head in the sand that's your business. 

Whilst the relationship is unconfirmed I'll refrain from saying more, however. 

"performative allyship" is not applicable when an individual takes time out of their personal schedule to visit marginalized communities and actively engage in one-on-one conversations with them. That is true and direct activism. 

furthermore, "burying my head in the sand" is actually just "minding my own business when it comes to someone's personal life"--judging someone's moral purity based on who they fall in love with does not contribute to solving any real world problems. Wether Lana does or does not date a cop, and may visit him in Tusla, does not impact wether or not there is racial injustice in the world one way or another...those two things are not mutually exclusive. 

the constant outrage of "oh no she shouldn't date a cop because cops are bad and thus she must be bad" is the definition of "performative allyship". it serves no purpose.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

"performative allyship" is not applicable when an individual takes time out of their personal schedule to visit marginalized communities and actively engage in one-on-one conversations with them. That is true and direct activism. 

furthermore, "burying my head in the sand" is actually just "minding my own business when it comes to someone's personal life"--judging someone's moral purity based on who they fall in love with does not contribute to solving any real world problems. Wether Lana does or does not date a cop, and may visit him in Tusla, does not impact wether or not there is racial injustice in the world one way or another...those two things are not mutually exclusive. 

the constant outrage of "oh no she shouldn't date a cop because cops are bad and thus she must be bad" is the definition of "performative allyship". it serves no purpose.

Bro, he openly supports Blue Lives Matter. That is a movement that conflicts with, and harms, the Black Lives Matter movement, thus it harms POC. 

That's without even mentioning all his other shit. 

She attended Black Lives Matter protests, plastered it all over her social media and acted like an ally ... so if she is now turning around (unconfirmed) and dating a Blue Lives Matter cop, that's performative af. The actions of rich  people with millions of fans DO have an impact, for better or worse, and they both fit into this category. 

Your post is somewhat confusing, because in the first paragraph you're saying she's making a difference with her actions, and in the second, you're saying it doesn't make any difference what she does. Which is it? 

She can visit every Native American community in the US and splash around her millions, but quite obviously, she doesn't get it, if she's with Sean. 

One of the reasons POC disproportionately die at the hands of cops all the time is because white people either don't give a fuck, or pretend to give a fuck but don't really. 

I'm done, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief. 

God bless and fuck off if you don't like the posts. 

Jesus Christ can you guys let it go in regard to whether she is seeing Sean or not???

Also he is not with “Blue Lives Matter”. He wears a hat that says “Support Blue Collar”. Some of your clearly do not know how to read. Do you know what blue collar is? It’s like farm workers, Plummers, small business owners, folks who work in factories etc. Blue Collared workers are common in the Midwest where as coastal cities have white collared workers such as businessmen, stockbrokers etc. However it tends to be the white collared people who look down upon the blue collared workers by assuming they are rednecks who know nothing.

Also, what are YOU going to do IF, Lana is dating Sean again? (even though there is no proof) Are you going to stop listening to her music? Are you not going to buy her music? Are you not going to go to her concerts? Are you going to no longer be a fan of her music/poetry?

^^^To those of you who are complaining, please answer these questions.^^^^

She can date who she wants, even if it’s a cop because newsflash, most cops don’t go around killing people. Most cops never use their gun on the job. I know this because I have cops in my family. Most of them have relatively boring days on the job most of the time. Who Lana dates is none of your god damn business. Her politics is none of your god damn business and it’s not her job to be stating her political views. She is a musician and poet, not a politician. If you want politics then watch CSPAN or go follow Donald Trump on Twitter.

In Lana’s personal life she is going to date who she wants. She is an ADULT and does not need permission. And again, there is no proof that they are dating. They remained friends and are no longer boyfriend and girlfriend. People have been known to continue to be friends with their exes.

Jesus Christ can you guys let it go in regard to whether she is seeing Sean or not???

Also he is not with “Blue Lives Matter”. He wears a hat that says “Support Blue Color”. Some of your clearly do not know how to read. 

Nope, he attended a Blue Lives Matter rally recently and it was on his story. 

He is an avid supporter of the movement and is even writing a book about cops wrongfully accused of misconduct. He went on Fox News and complained that media coverage of police brutality was making cops hesitant to use lethal force. It's all been documented and discussed here. 

Get your facts straight before being so condescending. Your post, as a whole, is painfully ignorant. 

Nope, he attended a Blue Lives Matter rally recently and it was on his story. 

He is an avid supporter of the movement and is even writing a book about cops wrongfully accused of misconduct. 

Get your facts straight before being so condescending. Your post, as a whole, is painfully ignorant.

And so what if he did go to one of those rallies? Cops are being demonized as being evil killers when most are good people who never use their gun.

And what are you going to do if Lana is dating him again? Are you going to stop listening to her music? Are you not going to buy her music? Are you not going to go to her concerts? Are you going to no longer be a fan of her music/poetry?

And so what if he did go to one of those rallies? Cops are being demonized as being evil killers when most are good people who never use their gun.

And what are you going to do if Lana is dating him again? Are you going to stop listening to her music? Are you not going to buy her music? Are you not going to go to her concerts? Are you going to no longer be a fan of her music/poetry?

Full offence, quite obviously you don't see the problem so it's pointless talking to you about it. Good day. 

Full offence, quite obviously you don't see the problem so it's pointless talking to you about it. Good day.

You didn’t answer the questions;

If Lana is dating Sean again, what are you going to do about it??? Are you going to stop listening to her music? Are you not going to buy her music? Are you not going to go to her concerts? Are you going to no longer be a fan of her music/poetry? How would Lana dating Sean impact your day to day life?

You didn’t answer the questions;

If Lana is dating Sean again, what are you going to do about it??? Are you going to stop listening to her music? Are you not going to buy her music? Are you not going to go to her concerts? Are you going to no longer be a fan of her music/poetry? How would Lana dating Sean impact your day to day life?

I don't answer to you, which is why I didn't answer your questions, but she sure as fuck won't be getting any of my money (not that she really does anyway, because I only use Spotify so she gets like 0.0003 cents per stream). Past that, I'm not sure yet.

(@ everyone else: I really did try to drop this but people kept @ ing me, so, sorry).

Am i the only one who hates this egg hair color

Dont know if I may be the only one, but her whole image (in this pictures, I mean) seems very weird to me. Like, she doesnt look at all as her. If I was a casual fan who hasnt seen her for (just a few) years and got to see this pictures now I'd probably wouldnt be able to recognise her.

I feel the same. Tbh I don't think they're officially back together. Just a feeling I'm getting. I think she just missed him and wanted to meet up. 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

No one is demonizing cops. If there's a whole worldwide movement against their actions towards people of color, LGBT folks, women, etc., then they're definitely a problem. Her boyfriend works for an institution that is against (and killing) millions and millions and millions of people. This is off-topic so we're not going to discuss this.

Dont know if I may be the only one, but her whole image (in this pictures, I mean) seems very weird to me. Like, she doesnt look at all as her. If I was a casual fan who hasnt seen her for (just a few) years and got to see this pictures now I'd probably wouldnt be able to recognise her.

I mean, like a lot of people. If someone saw me now they wouldn't recognise me either. That doesn't mean "I don't look like myself".