Elle

Lana at Blankenship Hair Salon in Broken Arrow, Tulsa, OK - July 24th, 2020

I’m just here for the music...

Also for what it’s worth, as a straight man, I totally would (anyone in that pic). But remember, you can separate the art from the artists. You don’t have to love every little thing about the person (her personal life, her friends) to love the art

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Lustformoney, on 26 Jul 2020 - 06:15 AM, said:

Um. Shes checking on Indian reservations. Its literally on their page

Whose page?

Isn't it funny how when Lana mentioned this trip she named New Mexico, Arizona and Utah? Not Oklahoma? Yet she's been in Tulsa for almost a week.

I know plans change, but it's almost as if she didn't mention it because she's trying to hide a (very controversial) relationship or something.

:coffee:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Whose page?

Isn't it funny how when Lana mentioned this trip she named New Mexico, Arizona and Utah? Not Oklahoma? Yet she's been in Tulsa for almost a week.

I know plans change, but it's almost as if she didn't mention it because she's trying to hide a (very controversial) relationship or something.

Or maybe she just doesn’t mention it because it really shouldn’t matter to anyone how she chooses to spend her free time? Just because she wants to visit her possible BF, doesn’t mean her good work is completely negated?

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Yep... they’re definitely back together as I see it. The blonde color is alright, I feel like a medium/sombre/balayage blonde like she had last summer suited her very well and maybe something like a strawberry blonde with a hint of red. But this is nice, she hasn’t been blonde for this long in forever.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

This site's obsession about moralizing over who she can and cannot date is so overdone and tired at this point. Don't you all get tired of being "OH SO OUTRAGED" about the same thing for months now?

Or maybe she just doesn’t mention it because it really shouldn’t matter to anyone how she chooses to spend her free time? Just because she wants to visit her possible BF, doesn’t mean her good work is completely negated?

It does matter, though, because performative allyship is ... not it. 

If you wanna bury your head in the sand that's your business. 

Whilst the relationship is unconfirmed I'll refrain from saying more, however. 

This site's obsession about moralizing over who she can and cannot date is so overdone and tired at this point. Don't you all get tired of being "OH SO OUTRAGED" about the same thing for months now?

Like do we have to have the same conversation ON EVERY THREAD?

Whose page?

What, are you her MOm? Does she have to check in with you and tell her where she's going? And who's she's with?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

The owner answered me... "Have you ever heard of "auto correct"? Wild things happen these days now" And I laugh so hard hahahaha <3 Told her I don't meant to be rude, but a lot of people in the US call her Lana del Ray lol

:rip: homegirl was feeling shady

jeez i'm gay and no one asked, and sorta same for guys too, but personal opinion, I actually like her having a bit more weight? ofc she's beautiful no matter what, her face's quintessential beauty, but when she has a bit more weight on her, her curves? like not to sound like a creepo but the fullness of her figure? it's legit like the birth of venus art painting-esque. n not to say she's healthy or whatever bc who can say but, her figure looks great, sometimes being too skinny doesn't give ya much to hold on to, saying this for guys too. I like it on her, it reminds me of art, and in a more important kind of sense, that she's real? and still human, two cents 

i agree

The last time she dated this particular Blue Lives Matter cop, she hadn't been openly "supporting" Black Lives Matter. 

Basically, some of us thought (hoped?) that she realised how problematic he was and dumped him accordingly. 

It's becoming increasingly obvious that that isn't the case and Seana 2.0 is even more distasteful and problematic as a result. 

All of this is beyond the scope of a thread about her damn hair, but when/if this relationship is confirmed, I'll have more to say. Until then ... 

Like do we have to have the same conversation ON EVERY THREAD?

What, are you her MOm? Does she have to check in with you and tell her where she's going? And who's she's with?

And are you a twelvie? 'Cos ... I literally just said ... 

Never mind, can't be bothered. 

ETA: by the way, the whole idea of being "tired" of people being outraged over BLM/white people pretending to be allies is precisely why there is a problem in the first place. Good day to you both.