Elle

Lana at Blankenship Hair Salon in Broken Arrow, Tulsa, OK - July 24th, 2020

user AlexParliament has been terrorizing this site for the last week straight, please Lana drop something to distract him!

really rude, you realize there are actual human beings with feelings behind every avatar...this could hurt someone; labeling someone who's clearly passionate about an artist as "terrorizing" a forum is uncalled for imo--regardless of wether you agree with them or not on a divisive issue 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I feel the same. Tbh I don't think they're officially back together. Just a feeling I'm getting. I think she just missed him and wanted to meet up. 

We can only hope that she was reminded of how horrible he is, so she went and got her hair done to feel better, and will never be seen with him again.

Ever.

:agree:

Didn't she cut all her hair off right after she broke up with Gerald?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

really rude, you realize there are actual human beings with feelings behind every avatar...this could hurt someone; labeling someone who's clearly passionate about an artist as "terrorizing" a forum is uncalled for imo--regardless of wether you agree with them or not on a divisive issue 

Not trying to launch a personal attack because I fight people all the time and I'm sure I piss heaps of people off, but ....

The dude literally argues with everyone in a condescending manner, and when people present him with actual facts, he either ignores them or pretends that the facts presented to him don't make a difference to his point (which is usually based on the incorrect fact).

Like you find Swagger's post rude but you think it's okay to tell people they don't know how to read? Which was condescending af, because he was the person who had it wrong. As usual, instead of admitting (or - apologising) he just kept pressing me. Not that I give a fuck about him pressing me, but you're defending someone who isn't really a great example of an "innocent" user.

Not trying to launch a personal attack because I fight people all the time and I'm sure I piss heaps of people off, but ....

The dude literally argues with everyone in a condescending manner, and when people present him with actual facts, he either ignores them or pretends that the facts presented to him don't make a difference to his point (which is usually based on the incorrect fact).

Like you find Swagger's post rude but you think it's okay to tell people they don't know how to read? Which was condescending af, because he was the person who had it wrong.

sorry, i didn't realize that that user had told someone they dont know how to read--and if they did, theyre in the wrong too...I just wanted to make a point that unnecessary ad hominem attacks aren't really helpful to discussing divisive issues that clearly impact real life people more than we can understand or know

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

user AlexParliament has been terrorizing this site for the last week straight, please Lana drop something to distract him!

As dear Ata said to you some weeks ago, please speak respectfully towards other members even if you disagree with their posts/opinions, like Rorman does.

Thank you! And you know why I’m passionate about her? Because she is the only person who ever made me feel valid. I have literally struggled with horrible things and Lana is my safe place.

I’m not terrorizing it. A Russian troll is.

I am neither Russian, nor a troll, if that's what you're implying.

If there's some Russian troll I'm unaware of, please drop their @, most Russians I know are really fun and I'm sure we can be friends

Everyone always blames the Russians smh

I’m not terrorizing it. A Russian troll is.

wanna clarify i actually find you pretty amusing and i appreciate you actually know things (like how i had no idea what mixing and mastering entailed), it just cracks me up how contrarian you tend to be. but hey atleast you actually got an opinion

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

And shouldn’t we be talking about Lana being blonde again and maybe getting back to her Lizzy Grant roots? Maybe connecting with her Lake Placid roots??

People forget she is from a small town that hosted the Winter Olympics twice. I hope she does a concert at the Herb Brooks Arena one day.

And shouldn’t we be talking about Lana being blonde again and maybe getting back to her Lizzy Grant roots? Maybe connecting with her Lake Placid roots??

People forget she is from a small town that hosted the Winter Olympics twice. I hope she does a concert at the Herb Brooks Arena one day.

Oh my God does anyone remember how she said she was going to record herself within the next 6 months ice skating to Born To Die (or Young and Beautiful)?

It was definitely more than six months ago, but I guess we'll let her have that one because of Covid.

I wanna know why Van Halen was banned from Lake Placid. Hit us up with a song about it, LIZZY

Sean's a DILF ngl. I get it. I do

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

lana hardly acknowledges new york it's sad, she mentioned lake placid in LFA but that's as much as she's done in her music since what ultraviolence? she's been sucked into the california/hollywood lifestyle for too long

i love you, but you don't understand me.

the greatest & looking for america

lana hardly acknowledges new york it's sad, she mentioned lake placid in LFA but that's as much as she's done in her music since what ultraviolence? she's a california cruder