electra

Things You Can’t Believe We Have

On 1/26/2021 at 9:21 PM, luminom said:

as someone on this forum for many years, its crazy we even got the Ultraviolence album outtakes and demos. I don't know if you guys remember but at some point songs like Fine China, Yes to Heaven, Your Girl, Living Legend were considered completely unleakable because supposedly no one had them, and now we have them all and more from this era.

look where it is now! truly unbelievable 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

the clip at the end of the jump music video of lana sitting in a chair, probably getting ready for her performance at canal, & some dude saying “WE’RE PANNING THE CAMERA UP YOUR BODY” & she replies with “oh boy!”

i often forget the fact that we have a pawn shop blues homemade video honestly :runs:

the fact that there’s THREE kinda outta luck music videos

also the second lolita music video

the fact that we have a song titled CULT LEADER, & there’s an existing song titled “dragon slayer” :defeated:

WGe8ynS.gif

So many-

the fact we had confirmed proof that she took her name from an exs favourite children’s names(lana and ray) -we got this through guessing a password on her exs MySpace to a question 💀-diet Mountain Dew. 

Rumours that during the honeymoon era-I can’t remember the Reddit post but someone said they were near her during the tour and she was heavy in drug usage relapse-not surprising and may be fake but…

On 3/31/2021 at 8:15 PM, colacoven said:

the fact that she collaborated with MGK

I hate that we don't have this yet and probably never will, as far as I remember MGK himself said the song was deleted from his HD.

Tho I don't remember if we have any snippet of it :trisha:

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

On 3/31/2021 at 4:15 PM, colacoven said:

oh and the fact that she collaborated with MGK

off topic but i can’t believe that avril lavigne also collared with machine gun kelly AND yungblood… yikes.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

On 7/28/2022 at 6:45 PM, Surf Noir said:

the clip at the end of the jump music video of lana sitting in a chair, probably getting ready for her performance at canal, & some dude saying “WE’RE PANNING THE CAMERA UP YOUR BODY” & she replies with “oh boy!”

i often forget the fact that we have a pawn shop blues homemade video honestly :runs:

the fact that there’s THREE kinda outta luck music videos

also the second lolita music video

the fact that we have a song titled CULT LEADER, & there’s an existing song titled “dragon slayer” :defeated:

I forgot we have those homemade videos. 

I need to watch them after work. 

Where can I find them? Miss daytona?

On 12/13/2022 at 2:33 AM, Dreamboy said:

I hate that we don't have this yet and probably never will, as far as I remember MGK himself said the song was deleted from his HD.

Tho I don't remember if we have any snippet of it :trisha:

It sounded alright

On 12/13/2022 at 2:56 AM, jamesss said:

off topic but i can’t believe that avril lavigne also collared with machine gun kelly AND yungblood… yikes.

And for them to be such boring songs too. The skips from Love Sux.

On 4/4/2021 at 10:59 AM, iconiclogan said:

image.jpg

this photoshoot??!?? like the whole thing is SO sickening and it’s never talked about.. i mean it was talked about a lot more back then but it’s just the way she’s done basically fully nude photoshoot is soooo sickening. it kinda gives madonna sex book vibes & i live for it

Wait i feel like im the only one who doesnt think this shoot is trashy or gross. I think its really beautiful! :defeated: I wont take that back! :notamused:

I saw this when i was 15/16 and even then i thought it was nice

58 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

It sounded alright

This makes me think that it's possible she still had it on her computer, maybe someone will leak it someday. The issue here is that if that's the case, we'll know that leak will have come from her stolen laptop or a hacked Apple ID, since MGK said himself he deleted it from his computer. So the only way for it to leak is straight from Lana's devices 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 12/12/2022 at 11:03 AM, The Siren said:

I forgot we have those homemade videos. 

I need to watch them after work. 

Where can I find them? Miss daytona?

there's a google-drive link in the photos request thread which should have all of them and other misc. videos

WGe8ynS.gif

On 12/15/2022 at 3:43 AM, Ultra Violet said:

Wait i feel like im the only one who doesnt think this shoot is trashy or gross. I think its really beautiful! :defeated: I wont take that back! :notamused:

I saw this when i was 15/16 and even then i thought it was nice

Even back in my 15s/16s I thought of this as very glamorous and sexy... and I still do after 10 years.

On 12/15/2022 at 4:37 AM, American Whore said:

This makes me think that it's possible she still had it on her computer, maybe someone will leak it someday. The issue here is that if that's the case, we'll know that leak will have come from her stolen laptop or a hacked Apple ID, since MGK said himself he deleted it from his computer. So the only way for it to leak is straight from Lana's devices 

Let's hope our gurl Lanz has this stored on her HD, I live for this collab

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

On 12/15/2022 at 2:37 AM, American Whore said:

pretty sure one of the sellers from TheSource still has it :eek: that sites been dead forever tho

gEqP.gif

the hope is a dangerous thing... video randomly several years after the song's release and on that oldass YT channel no less– wow, truly heaven, one of my fav songs AND videos of hers (for real some of these homemade vids are such slam dunks ie honeymoon, UV, NFR etc) i just know she has so many more hiding on old computers and shit (and tragic that some are prob gone forever bc stolen laptop)

aOaIzH2.gif