Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana celebrating her friends' birthdays at Valle de Guadalupe in Baja California, Mexico - September 19th, 2020

Some people jump from one relationship to the next, others prefer a gap in between. We all have our ways to cope, so as long as it's healthy it's none of our business. :kiss:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

2 hours ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Thank God it's Alex and not Ashley... I've met her and she's actually quite rude.

I've met w/ the whole band last year (except Alex) and they were all sweet. I helped Ashley found someone that was waiting for her and Blake and she had that cocky look on her face.

Anyways :whatever2:

Omg was this at the Chicago show??

I've never heard of this Clayton person, but hopefully she's happy and he treats her well. My understanding is that she and Sean Larkin split up in February or March. I remember his New York Times interview where he mentioned they had broken up. Maybe I'm cynical, but I feel like all the Hollywood types have their own agendas. I kind of wish she would just meet a non-celebrity guy, some guy who owns a huge ranch or something in the middle of the country and she could just live that quiet life in the country if she chooses.  She just doesn't seem to have good luck with these Hollywood types.  Regardless, I only want the best for her and for her to be happy. ❤️

7 hours ago, Nobody said:

if she broke up with Sean in February that's like half a year let her get some dick in peace 

She had that mystery boy toy in between that she took to the BLM protest and Jen's birthday, though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

She had that mystery boy toy in between that she took to the BLM protest and Jen's birthday, though

he could be Val's or something 

10 hours ago, Nobody said:

he could be Val's or something 

Idk what this means. She was holding his hand 'n' shit. 

Anyway, do they not have laws about having railings on balconies in California? That one in the story is scary ... 

ETA: Just noticed it was in Mexico but same question

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Here’s another picture from this day shared by Alex -

50366742801_f1eb875a82_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS