LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

Just now, Corona said:

This looks like a YT video title, but what is the date, hmmm

My thoughts exactly. I don't get it at all because it's confirmed that she'll perform today, right?

28 December is the Monday in two weeks. She won't perform twice, right?

its fair, she is performing a song from cocc guys and she might announce a release date and preorder too. WE DIDN'T LOST (yet). :icant:

what is on this fukken tweet someone post it here or ill throw hands what is happening

i was in the winter of my life 

Usually when the TV host introduces the performer, they also show the artwork of the single/album and perhaps a date if it hasn't been released. Let's manifest the COCC artwork will be shown with some sort of date instead of the tragic   LMLYLAW single cover

Just now, Majunnka said:

its fair, she is performing a song from cocc guys and she might announce a release date and preorder too. WE DIDN'T LOST (yet). :icant:

She will not say anything but "Thanks Jimmy :runs:" and then post a selfie four hours after the performance.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

4 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Usually when the TV host introduces the performer, they also show the artwork of the single/album and perhaps a date if it hasn't been released. Let's manifest the COCC artwork will be shown with some sort of date instead of the tragic   LMLYLAW single cover

I'm sure he'll hold up a fake cardboard of the LMBYLAW single art and say something super vague like "from her next record out soon (tm)"

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!