partymonster

Olivia Rodrigo

42 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

The way she didn't deny it AKSHDJSJDHD

ikr, she was answering to that like a politician lol :toofunny:

url%5D

Really excited for this, I like this kind of music from her better than the Sour stuff.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

14 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

i canttttttt! ppl wanted more good 4 u tracks, and less ballads, and when she serves that y'all still complain :awkney2:

I did not say that it's bad :hide: I preferred the ballads on Sour but I know that the general public wanted less of them and more pop rock.

All American Bitch is actually an amazing opener? And the Pretty When You Cry reference really suits the song. Then the song transitions perfectly to Bad Idea Right lol omg. I can’t believe Olivia is making me eat crow. Will listen to the rest now.

IMG-1607.jpg

6 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

omg it's starting to leak?!?!

it’s out at midnight local time, so you can change your location to new zealand thru a vpn in order to listen to it early.

(this is why i don’t understand why some artists release their music in local time, it feels disorganized and everyone is listening to it at different times. plus those ppl that have it early can just leak it to everyone else)

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

36 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I listened to it once but it's not for me, too much pop rock :noparty:

That means I'm going to like it YESSS! I'm so glad she's not doing her Sour-ish Ballads, I feel it doesn't do her justice. She fits better with pop rock, or songs like Vampire - not everyone is made for ballads.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

23 minutes ago, honeymooncd said:

That means I'm going to like it YESSS! I'm so glad she's not doing her Sour-ish Ballads, I feel it doesn't do her justice. She fits better with pop rock, or songs like Vampire - not everyone is made for ballads.

There’s a dour ballad here and there but overall I think it’s balanced. Not a bad album overall, just heard it fully. 

IMG-1607.jpg

ugh i just don’t like pop rock and  i’ve been like this since i was little :toofloppy: i find it to be boring noise music. the lyrics are also very teeny bopper which isn’t my thing at all.

olivia rodrigo is officially not for me, but if you like 2000s edgy teen pop rock with touches of dream pop and shoe gaze, you’ll love this album. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ