Olivia Rodrigo

5 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

bad idea right > vampireย 

ย 

5 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

nobody likes fun anymore what happened to fun

ย 

the song is good and FUN

FINALLY PEOPLE WHO R TELLING THE TRUTH... if u say u hate bad idea right ur just lying

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

16 hours ago, sweetener said:

i'm afraid her music just sucksย :wub:

ย 

Itโ€™s so derivative. Tinges of Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Lorde and Taylor and barely a nothing remotely original or personal there besides the childish lyrics. That people and critics are bending over this is mind boggling to me.ย 

IMG-1607.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

ย 

Itโ€™s so derivative. Tinges of Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Lorde and Taylor and barely a nothing remotely original or personal there besides the childish lyrics. That people and critics are bending over this is mind boggling to me.ย 

oh the fun police is here... notice how its only REDACTED's hating on this

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

12 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

ย 

+

17 hours ago, DCooper said:

Best New Track from Pitchforkย :um2:

:flop:ย undeserved

Lol I finally heard the song. I get why people love it, but I also completely understand why some people hate it. It's not an easy song. It's definitely eyebrow raising.

ย 

The video is great though.

ย 

The lyrics could be a Lizzy Grant song if she was basic.

Even though Iโ€™m notย even a year older than her I always felt like her music was too like, young, for me. Sour had some songs I liked but overall it felt like an album I wouldโ€™ve loved when I was 14 but later would grow out of. Makes sense though cause she def caters to a younger teen audience.ย I wasnโ€™t really a fan of Vampire (it was kinda corny to me sry) but โ€˜bad idea right?โ€™ย is So good this song is so fun I really hope she goes further with this sound, it still has that radio-friendly teen pop feelย but it has some edge and attitude which makes it more exciting. ย ย 

qfrWuBl.png

Itโ€™s kinda post-You Oughta Know Alanis inspired imo. Something similar to the tracks off Under Rug Swept or So-Called Chaosโ€”but with a messy teenage spin rather than Alanisโ€™ spiritualityย 

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

Yeah, I feel like with Olivia Rodrigo, everybody starts hating fun and dumb cute shit, just chill, it's not that serious we don't have to "analyse" her originality like scientists ๐Ÿ’€

url%5D

The way she didn't deny it AKSHDJSJDHD

โœง ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž, ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐••ย โœง