Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

24 minutes ago, Dragon said:

ohhhh what happened bud

Impatient fan mode on. lol :bye3:

Give me Tulsa Jesus I never imagined that I would want to hear a song about Sean Freak and she can have the rest. :crossed:

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Venice bitch is actually pretty sad when u think about the future she paints but never got. this is related to the COCC thread bc it's relative to how WD is apparently similar thru lyrical content

With Venice Bitch there is a lot of hidden lyricism. I think White Dress won’t really tell a chronicle story, but more in its entirety. Double meanings. ‘White dress’ and ‘waitress’ have a similar sound for example

I’m excited to hear this song!

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

1 minute ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

With Venice Bitch there is a lot of hidden lyricism. I think White Dress won’t really tell a chronicle story, but more in its entirety. Double meanings. ‘White dress’ and ‘waitress’ have a similar sound for example

I’m excited to hear this song!

yesssssss definitely I made posts about it on the nfr thread when it was released and yeah agree. this one too don't wanna go pages back but it's got to have something to do w service or something. 

me too! 

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

I’ve listened to Venice Bitch like twice in my life, maybe I should try again

Be outside, sunrise or sunset, when the instrumental kicks in. Ultimate vibe/mood song :wub:

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I’ve listened to Venice Bitch like twice in my life, maybe I should try again

You MUST. Go for a walk in the park and do it. That's when it hits better. 

6 minutes ago, luminom said:

wasn't White Dress supposed to be one of her saddest songs ever? but now the lyrics are similar to Venice Bitch? i dont get it:biblio:

Maybe because they're simple, not too complex or rich ? @Eclipse is this it? 

fear fun fear love fresh outta fucks forever trynta be stronger 4 u. 
ice cream ice queen I dream in jeans n leather life's dream i'm sweet 4 u

it's like ya guys never missed anyone special in ur life or something feel it do u feel it. 9 minutes of sad nostalgia a trip! 

w white dress squeaks? hmmm that's heartbreak, that's intensity.

this is related to the cocc thread due to the current nature of discussion quite closely related to the surmisings of WD, in which Venice bitch is compared to in lyrical style content and also perhaps storytelling. ty

UV/Honeymoon

oh fuck u know what randomly when someone re-mentioned the waitress job, it just then reminded me of Blue Jeans' plot lyric where her man leaves for bigger opportunities and gets lost in that and leaves her behind. what if this was in that similar timeline. 

working her butt off n then being left :crying4:

UV/Honeymoon