Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Hi does anybody know anything about the Unmastered OB leaks?

It's not really well-documented but they exist and I know for a fact we didn't get unmastered A&W, title track, or Candy Necklace. Before the rest of the album leaked, Sweet, The Grants, and Fingertips leaked. We know that the Fingertips and Sweet leaks were unmastered because they were included in the later folder with the rest of the album leak - though The Grants wasn't there. Was the first version we got of The Grants unmastered? Help pls & ty

Spoiler

I'm also almost entirely sure the unmastered album leak is the source for where people got Zodiac...

I hate tagging insiders so maybe someone can do it for me xoxo

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

I don't understand one thing about her life / career : she talks a loT about been a mistress, the other woman (even at the beginning of her career) but it doesn't seems that she was in this kind of relationship ever : what do you think about that ? do you think it's a fantasy ? (I ask about this in the relationships topic because i don't know where to post this...)

40 minutes ago, LycaneInMoonlight said:

I don't understand one thing about her life / career : she talks a loT about been a mistress, the other woman (even at the beginning of her career) but it doesn't seems that she was in this kind of relationship ever : what do you think about that ? do you think it's a fantasy ? (I ask about this in the relationships topic because i don't know where to post this...)

i mean we know for sure she has been cheated on before, at-least by francesco & sean, n with how men generally are (no offense) i wouldn’t be surprised if she had some relationship(s) in her youth where the same may have happened. 

besides that, i feel like the whole “i was born to be the other woman- who belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone” thing really just links back to her issues with her parents at the end of the day. often when you’ve had such a rocky experience with your primary caregivers, you end up subconsciously avoiding healthy/safe relationships 1) because you think you don’t deserve it or/and 2) to protect yourself ? it sounds silly but i guess the thought process is like: if you’re just a “side chick” or in this super noncommittal situation, you have nothing to lose really & can’t end up hurt. like you actually do get hurt anyway LMAO but i think that may be the logic behind it 

(speculation ) 

31 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

i mean we know for sure she has been cheated on before, at-least by francesco & sean, n with how men generally are (no offense) i wouldn’t be surprised if she had some relationship(s) in her youth where the same may have happened. 

besides that, i feel like the whole “i was born to be the other woman- who belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone” thing really just links back to her issues with her parents at the end of the day. often when you’ve had such a rocky experience with your primary caregivers, you end up subconsciously avoiding healthy/safe relationships 1) because you think you don’t deserve it or/and 2) to protect yourself ? it sounds silly but i guess the thought process is like: if you’re just a “side chick” or in this super noncommittal situation, you have nothing to lose really & can’t end up hurt. like you actually do get hurt anyway LMAO but i think that may be the logic behind it 

(speculation ) 

Yes she's been cheated but she is the not the cheater...so i don't understand why she talked about being the mistress

36 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

(speculation ) 

fuck you made me want to cry 

41 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

(speculation ) 

Also “no man can keep me together been broken since I was born” and “I wanna be the whole world’s girl gramma”

Agree with ur thoughts.

32 minutes ago, LycaneInMoonlight said:

Yes she's been cheated but she is the not the cheater...so i don't understand why she talked about being the mistress

i know traditionally the term "other woman" is always attributed to the woman the man is cheating with but when you really think of it both women are "the other woman" to one another from their individual perspectives. the wife/gf is the other woman (in his life) to the side chick, and to the side chick the wife/gf is the other woman (in his life). 

"the other woman will always cry herself to sleep, the other woman will never have his love to keep & as the years go by, the other woman will spend her life alone, alone"

these lyrics always fascinated me, cause you can envision both the mistress or the wife saying it about the other. they're both lonely cause they both never fully have him. they both lose.

is it possible she just uses the term in this more free/open way?

30 minutes ago, Pedriko said:

fuck you made me want to cry 

:spin:IM SO SORRY omg </3

22 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Also “no man can keep me together been broken since I was born” and “I wanna be the whole world’s girl gramma”

Agree with ur thoughts.

!!!!!!!!!!! some lines from summer of sam def came to mind briefly too

22 hours ago, burthday kake said:

i know traditionally the term "other woman" is always attributed to the woman the man is cheating with but when you really think of it both women are "the other woman" to one another from their individual perspectives. the wife/gf is the other woman (in his life) to the side chick, and to the side chick the wife/gf is the other woman (in his life). 

"the other woman will always cry herself to sleep, the other woman will never have his love to keep & as the years go by, the other woman will spend her life alone, alone"

these lyrics always fascinated me, cause you can envision both the mistress or the wife saying it about the other. they're both lonely cause they both never fully have him. they both lose.

is it possible she just uses the term in this more free/open way?

:spin:IM SO SORRY omg </3

!!!!!!!!!!! some lines from summer of sam def came to mind briefly too

Yeah you're right ! For me the other woman was the cheater but you're def right

41 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

Why are so many people on this website so vexxed at jack shit :air:

They're not that serious it's more of an inside joke lol

url%5D

Every time I have seen that photo or other photos from that set, I have always wondered: what's the thing she's holding?

EVU-2-49.jpg

url%5D

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

Every time I have seen that photo or other photos from that set, I have always wondered: what's the thing she's holding?

EVU-2-49.jpg

Honeymouns ashes after she found the next scavenger hunt being set up 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?