Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I was randomly checking "Ultraviolence"'s producers on Spotify, then I cheked on TIDAL and on "Fucked My Way Up to the Top" EMILE HAYNIE is listed as a producer. Then I checked on the wiki and it's there, lol. Since when were you aware of this information?! I was today years old.

25 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Did she ever send those cake jewelry boxes to anyone? She said she would but I don’t recall seeing anyone receive one 

Nope lol. I’m actually one of the people who was meant to receive one, but I never did. I know of 3 others who were also meant to get one, but never got theirs either. I’m assuming she became busy with tour and such and couldn’t find time to send them out, but I’m always hoping it’ll show up randomly on my doorstep one day lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Nope lol. I’m actually one of the people who was meant to receive one, but I never did. I know of 3 others who were also meant to get one, but never got theirs either. I’m assuming she became busy with tour and such and couldn’t find time to send them out, but I’m always hoping it’ll show up randomly on my doorstep one day lol x

Did you give her your shipping address yet ? If so, that would be a nice lil surprise one day to randomly receive it :heart:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

17 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Did you give her your shipping address yet ? If so, that would be a nice lil surprise one day to randomly receive it :heart:

Yep! She asked for it after she DM’d me saying she wanted to give me one. This also means I can never ever leave this residence until it arrives just in case it ever does skkk x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Hey You :oic2:

I have a feeling he was also responsible for some other 2010 songs whose producers are unknown as of now: Summer Of Sam & Dynamite.

i might be misremembering things but I'm pretty sure Summer of Sam is Kid Gloves? 

(also not the 9-year old quote :deadbanana:)

1 hour ago, cartoon eyes said:

i might be misremembering things but I'm pretty sure Summer of Sam is Kid Gloves? 

(also not the 9-year old quote :deadbanana:)

I love all the Kid Gloves produced tracks. Jealous Girl, Backfire, St. Tropez and now possibly Summer of Sam?? Iconic. 

9 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

i actually have never seen any debates about producers of those songs but i really dream of knowing the dynamite date and producer… i think that would be some one-day producer and date around first half of 2010:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 1/3/2024 at 10:22 PM, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

We have an interview section but it’s not complete..

Yeah there r def missing interviews (mainly foreign ones that I can somewhat remember but haven't seen in years) from 2009-2014

8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

do we know how much her recording sessions with dif producers cost, i remember honeymouns once said rick nowels is an expensive producer and a hm session with him was about $10k

Girl 😭 Lana is not paying Rick 10k to get in the studio that's insane.. 

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Yeah there r def missing interviews (mainly foreign ones that I can somewhat remember but haven't seen in years) from 2009-2014

Girl 😭 Lana is not paying Rick 10k to get in the studio that's insane.. 

so is it all free or wha😭

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y