Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I just saw a video reaction about Heroin by a therapist : Mend with mere : she think that marzipan is for lorazepam. I find this idea is quite interesting.

In France, we have a singer called Mylène Farmer and she made a song called l'instant X : instead of say Prozac she says Zoprak so i think it's possible for Lana too.

What do you think about that?

Is there a thread/master post of all merch apparel? can’t find any complete ones 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Can you believe that we don't have the instrumental for Young & Beautiful?

The fact that we don't have the instrumentals for the Dan Heath version, I need it so much :lange:

url%5D

Any info on when/where Pawn Shop Blues and Methamphetamines (music videos) came from?  I know both were on her youtube channel in ~2008 and Methamphetamines was actually titled as "Lizzy Grant"

Trying to organize the exact dates and also interested in Pawn Shop Blues because there's no info about its upload (that i've seen so far)

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

does anyone remember which interview it was where she was saying how if a friend or someone upset her then she would tell them directly- this is what u did to me and its not okay? or something like that? just wanna remember what she fully said

Does anyone know what the video for Blue Jeans (Lana Del Rey Version) is?

Apparently it was on Born to Die (The Paradise Edition) (Deluxe Box Set), on the DVD. Is it just the original video that includes the lords prayer in the beginning? I've just never seen it labelled like that.

On 10/19/2023 at 8:25 AM, LycaneInMoonlight said:

I just saw a video reaction about Heroin by a therapist : Mend with mere : she think that marzipan is for lorazepam. I find this idea is quite interesting.

In France, we have a singer called Mylène Farmer and she made a song called l'instant X : instead of say Prozac she says Zoprak so i think it's possible for Lana too.

What do you think about that?

Very possible! Very Lana! The sweet/food reference to talk about drugs. She did the same with cinnamon possibly meaning cocaine.

Is there a thread for music suggestions? Something like:

if you like (artist(s)/song(s)) you should listen to (artist(s)/song(s))

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

On 11/27/2023 at 9:26 AM, Nightcall said:

How do leakers get ahold of outtakes?

And especially non-retouched photos 

having access to photo agency websites such as trunk archive, getty, etc

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

6 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

Is there a thread for music suggestions? Something like:

if you like (artist(s)/song(s)) you should listen to (artist(s)/song(s))

:)

url%5D

5 minutes ago, Embach said:

:)

Thank you!!:heart:

5 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Saw this on IG, is this true?

IMG-2151.jpg

Yes, Bobby Womack died on that day (not that hours before? I don't remember when that show tool place) or before (he died on June 27, 2014), whom she collaborated with for Dayglo Reflection in 2012!

url%5D

i've always wondered why some old songs from 2010 were registered in 2017 like Backfire, i've always thought that means that the song will definitely be used sometime in near future, or there are another, technical answers on that why old songs got randomly registered after 5-6 years they were done?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y