Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Anybody have any idea on this? I randomly came across this, but I've never seen or heard it talked about.

This guy claimed to have contributed to Break My Fall and Live or Die, and has some sort of connection to Angels Forever, Break My Fall, Paradise, Velvet Crowbar, Backfire, I Don't Wanna Go, Breaking My Heart

Apparently back in 2013 he threatened legal action against Lanaboards or something? :rip: I have literally never heard this man talked about before...

From a 2014 post:

The Edward Gallegos thing. I don't think we should let him win. I would like to write Edward Gallegos myself asking him to either fess up or give proof he is who he says he is, or we'll notify/ask Lana's management about him and report him to YouTube for making false copyright claims. I also think we should repost some of the information from the thread that was taken down, although perhaps in a locked thread and worded a little more carefully to avoid any possibility of slander.

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

59 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Is it true that Honeymoon was originally a b-side to Ultraviolence and if so, do we have any details about it?

Lanz said on a interview w Complex that she had an idea- an afterthought additional newer record for Ultra (like how paradise is the afterthought of btd) but that was it. But she did say about Honeymoon how she never imagined it manifested into a full LP since it was originally an EP or such

3 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Lanz said on a interview w Complex that she had an idea- an afterthought additional newer record for Ultra (like how paradise is the afterthought of btd) but that was it. But she did say about Honeymoon how she never imagined it to manifested to a full LP since it was originally an EP or such

Thx!!!

19 minutes ago, Dior said:

why do users seem to dislike her?

now this is the real question:true: lana and queen nikita are friends, I think firstly met in 2019 and they spent a lot of time together during 2020-2021, recorded a collab track Breaking Up Slowly for Chemtrails album, also they have a scrapped collaborative album together, one of the songs intended for it is probably prettiest girl in country music, That they sang live in 2022, now much less activity happening between them and lana hasnt been seen with nikki for a straight a half of the year or so:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

6 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Anybody have any idea on this? I randomly came across this, but I've never seen or heard it talked about.

This guy claimed to have contributed to Break My Fall and Live or Die, and has some sort of connection to Angels Forever, Break My Fall, Paradise, Velvet Crowbar, Backfire, I Don't Wanna Go, Breaking My Heart

Apparently back in 2013 he threatened legal action against Lanaboards or something? :rip: I have literally never heard this man talked about before...

From a 2014 post:

The Edward Gallegos thing. I don't think we should let him win. I would like to write Edward Gallegos myself asking him to either fess up or give proof he is who he says he is, or we'll notify/ask Lana's management about him and report him to YouTube for making false copyright claims. I also think we should repost some of the information from the thread that was taken down, although perhaps in a locked thread and worded a little more carefully to avoid any possibility of slander.

I think he was just another delusional guy who thought he and Lana were best friends and wrote songs together and god knows what else. He became a running joke here for a while, and remains unknown.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

8 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

now this is the real question:true: lana and queen nikita are friends, I think firstly met in 2019 and they spent a lot of time together during 2020-2021, recorded a collab track Breaking Up Slowly for Chemtrails album, also they have a scrapped collaborative album together, one of the songs intended for it is probably prettiest girl in country music, That they sang live in 2022, now much less activity happening between them and lana hasnt been seen with nikki for a straight a half of the year or so:true:

They knew each other way before 2019, there's a pic of them together taken in 2014

pvhqsildpkv61.jpg

12 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Also is it true that Lana and Nicki talked after QFTC and kinda made up or was that fake tea 

I am 99% sure that was me who made that up lmfao

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I am 99% sure that was me who made that up lmfao

That is so cunty, I had a feeling it was fake. Honeymouns said something about it the other day but I’ve never heard about it so I figured it was fake 

12 hours ago, Dior said:

Who is Nikki Lane and why do users seem to dislike her?

people irrationally and unreasonably hate her and make fun of her because she's lana's friend who happens to be a country artist... i guess? they have a scrapped/incomplete country album that may or may not ever see the light of day, they also did "breaking up slowly" which is on chemtrails over the country club

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Was it 2014 when Lana didn't show up for a TV show and ghosted everybody during album promo? I can't remember where I read it from.. Maybe it was the Ellen show? If anybody has the link to the article, please help me out!:sass:

+WAIT maybe it was that radio program where she was banned permanently?

6 hours ago, yourboy said:

Was it 2014 when Lana didn't show up for a TV show and ghosted everybody during album promo? I can't remember where I read it from.. Maybe it was the Ellen show? If anybody has the link to the article, please help me out!:sass:

+WAIT maybe it was that radio program where she was banned permanently?

It was a French or German radio programme or something. It's sad that she was banned from this.

url%5D