Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

1 hour ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Was the original never let me go produced and cowritten by joseph w scott?

A different NLMG - for some reason the Joseph W Scott name got attached to Lana's when the Never Let Me Go that he wrote is completely unrelated https://www.jiosaavn.com/lyrics/never-let-me-go-lyrics/Kj8tVgF-Y3c

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Oooh Baby is the title. Are You Ready is an alternate title. The song is registered under both titles. Pants for You is another title but I think it was just the name of the file?

edit; i refer to it as Are You Ready (Oooh Baby)

ty cuz i always had this question, since on the guardian sampler the name of the song was under the title are u ready

source.gif

1 hour ago, cartoon eyes said:

A different NLMG - for some reason the Joseph W Scott name got attached to Lana's when the Never Let Me Go that he wrote is completely unrelated https://www.jiosaavn.com/lyrics/never-let-me-go-lyrics/Kj8tVgF-Y3c

So we have two different never let me gos? Just the same name?… (california honeymoon & nfr case)..?

11 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

So we have two different never let me gos? Just the same name?… (california honeymoon & nfr case)..?

nah there's only the one Never Let Me Go (+ it's garageband demo) - the one that Joseph W Scott wrote is completely unrelated to Lana and just shares the same title (i think it got mixed up on a registration or something)

33 minutes ago, cartoon eyes said:

nah there's only the one Never Let Me Go (+ it's garageband demo) - the one that Joseph W Scott wrote is completely unrelated to Lana and just shares the same title (i think it got mixed up on a registration or something)

Oh ty2..

How do leakers gain access to unleaked Lana photos? I've been wondering about it for a while :daydream:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

25 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Can someone clarify the relationship between pink champagne and madly

some reused melodies, notice how the piano in the beginning of both songs is basically the same, but on pink champagne its just slowed

source.gif

2 hours ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

How do leakers gain access to unleaked Lana photos? I've been wondering about it for a while :daydream:

Just now, ulttraviolenncee said:

same

having access to photo agency sites 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

does lana still have 'chateau marmont' tattoo on her left and 'nabokov whitman' on her right arm?

url%5D

Which album does she consider LDR1? Is it AKA? Didn't she say smthn about this awhile ago? Does anyone remember?

The confusion lies in whether or not she counts AKA as LDR1 or counts Paradise as an album

So is it:

1. AKA, 2. BTD/Paradise, 3. UV, 4. HM, 5. LFL, 6. NFR, 7. COCC, 8. BB, 9. DYKTUOB

or

1. BTD (:wtf3:), 2. Paradise, 3. UV, etc

I am doing an art project and it's kinda important. I know we all have our onions (most agree with the first list) but I remember she basically confirmed one way or the other awhile ago, but I don't remember what she said

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Which album does she consider LDR1? Is it AKA? Didn't she say smthn about this awhile ago? Does anyone remember?

The confusion lies in whether or not she counts AKA as LDR1 or counts Paradise as LDR3

So is it:

1. AKA, 2. BTD/Paradise, 3. UV, 4. HM, 5. LFL, 6. NFR, 7. COCC, 8. BB, 9. DYKTUOB

or

1. BTD (:wtf3:), 2. Paradise, 3. UV, etc

I am doing an art project and it's kinda important. I know we all have our onions (most agree with the first list) but I remember she basically confirmed one way or the other awhile ago, but I don't remember what she said

I don't think she's clarified directly, but she started talking about it being 14 years since she made her first album (that's 14 in Lana years, which means 13-15 years ago), as well as that Paradise has always been a companion to BTD. I've always wanted to consider Paradise an album, because it has the same number of songs and length as a big percentage of classic rock albums, but it never has been considered that, as far as I know.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 minute ago, longtimeman said:

I don't think she's clarified directly, but she started talking about it being 14 years since she made her first album (that's 14 in Lana years, which means 13-15 years ago), as well as that Paradise has always been a companion to BTD. I've always wanted to consider Paradise an album, because it has the same number of songs and length as a big percentage of classic rock albums, but it never has been considered that, as far as I know.

Oh yeahhhh I remember now. So she really didn't clear anything up huh :oic2:

I agree with you about Paradise but you're right - from her perspective, I don't think she sees it as a separate body of work.

Thanks for your reply

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 hours ago, Embach said:

does lana still have 'chateau marmont' tattoo on her left and 'nabokov whitman' on her right arm?

Yep! Here’s a picture I took of her arm when I gave her the charm bracelet I made in September and you can see the Chateau Marmont tat -

IMG-8168

You can also see them both faintly in this shot from the SKIMS shoot -

IMG-6237

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Yep! Here’s a picture I took of her arm when I gave her the charm bracelet I made in September and you can see the Chateau Marmont tat -

IMG-8168

You can also see them both faintly in this shot from the SKIMS shoot -

IMG-6237

Omg how cool, these are probably my favorite tattoos of hers with the collar bone tattoos! :flutter:

url%5D