Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Does anybody have or at least know the name of the font they used for the credits?

R-6040456-1414733476-2455.jpeg.jpg

EDIT: Found it.

Wait what's the credits font please? I probably have it cause it really rings a bell but I can't put my finger on it :)

ZKcaooE.png

Why does Lana use vintage clips in her videos? Is there an interview where she explains it? (Still kinda knew to her artistry) 

She talks mainly about the Video Games mv here but she also mentions the process of selecting vintage clips

She said something about liking the texture of old film in some other interview too

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Does anyone know of a reliable masterpost containing all unreleased songs, instrumentals and demos? because my iTunes is being a bitch and deleting loads of files. And one with the original album artwork and good quality audio files

Does anyone know of a reliable masterpost containing all unreleased songs, instrumentals and demos? because my iTunes is being a bitch and deleting loads of files. And one with the original album artwork and good quality audio files

lanadelreymotel.tumblr.com

Has anyone contacted Steven Mertens? I contacted him in February of last year and then March. He ignored me. Don't come for me I didn't beg for music. I would like to know if he has responded to any of you guys.

The email I sent in March: Hi there I sent you an email about a month ago; I'm not sure if you received it. I really enjoy your music and your production skills. Recently, I read that you helped produced Lana's A.K.A. album before David Kahne got ahold of it. Can you tell me about that process?

Thanks

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif

Has anyone contacted Steven Mertens? I contacted him in February of last year and then March. He ignored me. Don't come for me I didn't beg for music. I would like to know if he has responded to any of you guys.

The email I sent in March: Hi there I sent you an email about a month ago; I'm not sure if you received it. I really enjoy your music and your production skills. Recently, I read that you helped produced Lana's A.K.A. album before David Kahne got ahold of it. Can you tell me about that process?

Thanks

seems like a simple email he could have responded to. but maybe he's not allowed?

~INSTA1.gif