Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

i've been looking for this performances for a while now and finally i found them in a good quality

but the only thing i'm missing is the interview, and is almost impossible to find it

SCREEN CAPs

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b6c6e4160599783

http://www.imagebam.com/image/fd2233160599790

this is from la musicale especiale girls from november 2011 (canal plus france)

anyone of you guys have this interview?

but the only thing i'm missing is the interview, and is almost impossible to find it

SCREEN CAPs

http://www.imagebam.com/image/b6c6e4160599783

http://www.imagebam.com/image/fd2233160599790

this is from la musicale especiale girls from november 2011 (canal plus france)

anyone of you guys have this interview?

Canal+ website don't have the replay of the show so I did some google research but their show's name is so f*cking random... I've found interviews of the others artist but not of Lana FML. I'll try to look if someone recorded the whole thing on french torrents site. I guess she didn't say a lot of relevant things otherwise it'll still be online somewhere or we would have articles that talk about it. Anyway, my research ended on this "live" video of Kinda Outta Luck which is pretty cool lol :

What is the order of the Sirens tracklist that you guys use? I saw in a post a while back that the track order I am using was listed on a Wiki page and is wrong despite many using it. I would like to set this straight in my iTunes once and for all.

Canal+ website don't have the replay of the show so I did some google research but their show's name is so f*cking random... I've found interviews of the others artist but not of Lana FML. I'll try to look if someone recorded the whole thing on french torrents site. I guess she didn't say a lot of relevant things otherwise it'll still be online somewhere or we would have articles that talk about it. Anyway, my research ended on this "live" video of Kinda Outta Luck which is pretty cool lol :

this is perfect. 

good find  :)

lol

that would be great!!

of course the interview must be like basic AF with tipical questions for a breakout artist ajjaj

but she looks so gorgeous :flutter:

i found those screencapS here:

2ND POst

http://www.mf-international.com/viewtopic.php?p=154400&sid=9d804e148fe0aa0c8adf76a05bd3aa67

What is the order of the Sirens tracklist that you guys use? I saw in a post a while back that the track order I am using was listed on a Wiki page and is wrong despite many using it. I would like to set this straight in my iTunes once and for all.

1. River Road

2. My Momma

3. Bad Disease

4. Out With A Bang

5. Westbound

6. Try Tonight

7. All You Need

8. I'm Indebted To You

9. Pretty Baby

10. Aviation

11. Find My Own Way

12. Junky Pride

13. Birds Of A Feather

14. For K

15. A Star For Nick

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

^ I don't think that's right. I believe it's: 

1. For K

2. Next To Me/River Road

3. A Star For Nick

And then the rest is tracks 2-13 of what you have above.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

1. River Road

2. My Momma

3. Bad Disease

4. Out With A Bang

5. Westbound

6. Try Tonight

7. All You Need

8. I'm Indebted To You

9. Pretty Baby

10. Aviation

11. Find My Own Way

12. Junky Pride

13. Birds Of A Feather

14. For K

15. A Star For Nick

:hdu: lola no this is wrong

:hdu: lola no this is wrong

the horror

ok lol sry it's wrong

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

While we're discussing Sirens--is 128 the best quality it leaked in? I remember ldr.fm was on download lockdown so I had to get a less reliable link from tumblr and I've never questioned it.

While we're discussing Sirens--is 128 the best quality it leaked in? I remember ldr.fm was on download lockdown so I had to get a less reliable link from tumblr and I've never questioned it.

mine's 256 but idk...

Yes sir, it is only circulating in true 128 kbps. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I was wondering what date the Video Games video was uploaded, so I headed on over to Wikipedia to read the article. It gives the curious date of June 29, 2011... but there's no source. Does anyone have proof of this date or any other as the date of the original upload? 

Thanks for reading!VYYoIBD.png

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I was wondering what date the Video Games video was uploaded

Which version?

I think I have screencaps of her sharing it on Facebook that pre-date that, but those are on another computer. I'll check when I get a chance.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Which version?

I think I have screencaps of her sharing it on Facebook that pre-date that, but those are on another computer. I'll check when I get a chance.

That'd be great, thanks! I was just thinking of any version uploaded to Youtube prior to the "official" video.

I did just take a look at her Vimeo account to find that the earliest known version was uploaded May 2, 2011, however it doesn't get any views until August. Even then, it's a couple here and there. It doesn't seem like she ever really used her Vimeo. Hmmm... cIDzJ.png 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…