Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

This probably isn’t intentional, but I love how the last line/word of Lana’s albums normally embodies the record super well. 

For example, the last word of UV was “alone,” the last word of Honeymoon was “misunderstood,” and the last word of LFL was “blue.” The same applies to the last line of BTD, Paradise, & NFR. 

Specific to COCC, the last word of the record will be “free,” and I think that’s really fitting for the themes she’s expressed in the recent singles. 

You have such a beautiful mind, do you know that. You really do! :defeated:

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

This probably isn’t intentional, but I love how the last line/word of Lana’s albums normally embodies the record super well. 

For example, the last word of UV was “alone,” the last word of Honeymoon was “misunderstood,” and the last word of LFL was “blue.” The same applies to the last line of BTD, Paradise, & NFR. 

Specific to COCC, the last word of the record will be “free,” and I think that’s really fitting for the themes she’s expressed in the recent singles. 

born to die: finally, you & me, are the lucky ones, this time

paradise: darling i'm waiting to greet you, come to me, baby

ultraviolence: maybe on the flipside, you could, catch me again

honeymoon: i try so hard, don't let me be misunderstood

lust for life: out of the black, into the blue

norman fucking rockwell: hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but i have it, but i have it, yeah i have it, yeah i have it, i have...

:oprah:

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

DATMIMBC :diva:

Dreaming about the men in music being charming, but darkness around the men in music brought chaos, so I'm dancing around the men in music because I can. 

Spoiler

:hype::hype::hype:

I haven’t seen this asked/discussed yet so sorry if I missed it..

do we think the White Dress font is done by the same lady as the LMLYLAW font?

"Don’t forget me"

my brain is in overdrive :bebe: WD in 18 days :hype:

Spoiler

summer lawn photo = the hissing of summer lawns? folk-jazz-rock influence,  genre combining, experimental/departure from earlier work?

sun ra = jazz, experimental, space-y, saturn

eclipse also made several (aka 2) posts about the planets and in one mentioned saturn and jupiter so

downtown orlando photo = i don't know.... maybe.... this is a stretch bear with me... as you like it? in "legend" aka wikipedia says its probably just a story, orlando FL got its name from the shakespeare play... in which rosalind flees persecution with her cousin celia to find love and safety and falls in love with orlando in the forest and there's a big complicated love thing... orlando is also a romantic opera but i'm not sure if lana is a big opera gal

anyways the whole escape from persecution reminds me of lana in wanting to leave LA, get out of the city, leave it all behind, go back to "when we were kids", but she also falls in love (clay.....?)

white dress = that particular image only came up when i looked up "white shirt dress", not any of the other words in the item name/link, but i don't know what to do with that information

white stripes = band, or drugs idk

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

do we actually know if WD is coming on february 26 or whatever or are we making educated guesses :creep:

It very likely is. The date on the very reliable website with every iTunes release changed back to the 26th a few days before she made the White Dress post.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

46 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

You have such a beautiful mind, do you know that. You really do! :defeated:

This genuinely made me smile! I appreciate this so much!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

47 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

born to die: finally, you & me, are the lucky ones, this time

paradise: darling i'm waiting to greet you, come to me, baby

ultraviolence: maybe on the flipside, you could, catch me again

honeymoon: i try so hard, don't let me be misunderstood

lust for life: out of the black, into the blue

norman fucking rockwell: hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but i have it, but i have it, yeah i have it, yeah i have it, i have...

:oprah:

I hadn’t considered the deluxe/bonus track editions!! This is a good point, and it still makes so much sense. Lana’s mind

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

56 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

this is the only comment ever that makes sense in analboards. good job for real.

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

wild at heart with guitar, brass band, drums, bass, piano, mellotron, and synths :creepna3:

dark but just a game with guitar, drums, other percussion (mysterious), bass, mellotron, and synths :icant:

not all who wander are lost with guitar, organ, and bass :thumb2:

yosemite with acoustic guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, bongos, tambourine, and synths  :cumming2:

I'm so excited for this.

Jack probably ended up muting the instruments so much to the point that you can only hear Lana's voice lmao. Wouldn't be surprised 

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif