Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

22 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Reminder, it was never confirmed to be released the 26th. Not a single person on Lana’s team even hinted at the 26th. One website said the 26th and that’s it 

remember that when the mood gets super sour and everyone starts attacking Lana/her team 

realistic king :trisha: but gays will still write question for the TaP :trisha:

Capture.jpg

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Eclipse on twitter: "white dress 5/5"

:trisha:

Omg at first I thought you were tryna say May 5th and I almost cried and said you mean MARCH 5th?!

but 5/5 rating? Yes hunnay

I don’t think I had noticed before but there’s a sort of heartbeat sound in LMLYLAW that starts with the first chorus and becomes louder when the chorus ends with « let me hold you like a baby ». It’s as if it was the musical transcription of Lana having someone’s chest pressed against her body and feeling their heartbeat. :crai::wub:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Chemtrails gives the feeling of being far away from home as a tornado gets closer and closer. I hope the whole album channels a similar feeling. Like being swept away in a storm, and then occasionally placed back down somewhere more gentle, before being picked up and taken away once again. A perfect balance of calm and chaotic. 

5 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Eclipse on twitter: "white dress 5/5"

:trisha:

It's coming this Friday I know TEAM DELULU WON :hype: 

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

ma'am that's the rating but i hope you're right

Gurl why posting rating now??? Of course because it’s coming :hype:

Just now, TJFreak said:

Gurl why posting rating now??? Of course because it’s coming :hype:

He was rating a lot of upcoming albums as well as past works but you didn't hear it from me :hype: