Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

42 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I can’t believe two weeks away and she’s only teased one snippet, we have no album trailer, and we have no 30 second snippets of the album. 

I have a strong feeling we’re going to get something between today and Tuesday. 

either another preview of WD with the March 12th release date, or the album trailer (featuring some scenes of the White Dress video and probably snippets of COTCC, LMLYLAW, WD, and TJF)

maybe maybe maybe: WD Monday like Chemtrails was on a Monday ??

I don't think she's delaying it tho, tbh I feel like she just want to end this era as soon as possible and feel like she's more passionate about the poetry books right now 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

40 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I can’t believe two weeks away and she’s only teased one snippet, we have no album trailer, and we have no 30 second snippets of the album. 

I have a strong feeling we’re going to get something between today and Tuesday. 

either another preview of WD with the March 12th release date, or the album trailer (featuring some scenes of the White Dress video and probably snippets of COTCC, LMLYLAW, WD, and TJF)

this album trailer talk is making me crazy when we already have it. 

but anyways i don’t blame her silence. this era has been horrible for her and not how she intended. It’s sad that she most likely feels like she can’t share her thoughts in fear of getting even more hate. And it makes me a bit angry when people are calling her weird for how she’s been acting this era like.. :awkney:

also they have to heavily promote the album at some point. it’s already a success and we have two very high budget videos but we’ll see

13 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I don’t think she’s satisfied with it either! She said for Interview magazine she wasn’t completely happy with it, and nothing has been done to the songs we’re getting since then (minus dealer and adding Yosemite). For Anne’s show she said she didn’t get where she wanted to go and the destination was ‘TBC’.

I’m sure it’s going to be a beautiful album because she was completely happy with the songs, and was ready to submit them in May when she wrote QFTC. Something happened BTS that made her less satisfied!

I don’t think the American Standards album exists anymore. She expanded that vision and now has two cover albums featuring two different genes! And while I agree she should have put it out, I don’t know when a good time would have been to do so. 

When she announced it in November it was one album.. by December she was planning on dropping the title track and video early January. When she made the announcement in January it wouldn’t have made sense to release one or both of the albums since her ‘lead single’ was on its way. She couldn’t really release the albums in January or February because that’s cutting it super close to the album. 

I think she’ll release one or both albums throughout the summer, depending on BTIG’s final release date 

Thanks--we can hope. If all that is accurate, she's sure been working hard in the studio. 

If today was supposed to be the release date, I wish we at least got White Dress :crai:

Spoiler

And tomorrow's my birthday so I could've danced/swayed to White Dress all weekend :twirls:

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

this album trailer talk is making me crazy when we already have it. 

what are you considering the trailer? The Chemtrails video teaser? 

im surprised and only mildly disappointed that it hasn’t leaked yet. 

Just now, DCooper said:

If today was supposed to be the release date, I wish we at least got White Dress :crai:

Hide contents

And tomorrow's my birthday so I could've danced/swayed to White Dress all weekend :twirls:

It's only 8am in L.A, there's still time for her to post the song :creep:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I don’t necessarily agree that the trailer we got in December was the album trailer. That very much seemed like a music video trailer and preorder announcement.

the same thing as the White Dress post last week, that wasn’t the album trailer either it was a snippet of the music video. 

I don’t care one way or the other if we don’t get a trailer, but the two previews she has given us don’t count as an album trailer 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

It's only 8am in L.A, there's still time for her to post the song :creep:

should we start a countdown??

2 and a half hours until noon LA time! :squidward:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

She’s not going to delay it :rip: literally for what? To promote it more? That’s the only reason stuff ever gets delayed, and we know she isnt gonna do that

another vinyl plant delay:bye:

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

should we start a countdown??

2 and a half hours until noon LA time! :squidward:

White Dress is CUMMING!!

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

7 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Universal Singapore said it’s the album trailer

Ew I hate that for us 

these 2 weeks will fly by, though, at least. Literally only more Friday where we don’t have the album! Surreal! 

The hate she got and the fact she clearly wasn't happy with the record's state in the first place definitely tainted the era for her

and that's on that 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think the subject/object ambiguity is real and intentional in LMLYLAW.

Either Lana wants to be loved like she is a woman, or she wants to love her man in the same way as a man loves a woman. Either Lana wants to hold her man as if he is a baby, or she wants to hold her man as if she is a baby.

I personally think she loves the album and it's going to be her best, but with the way she's been treated online this year, can we blame her for being silent at this point? 

21 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Hide contents

Happy early birthday + Pisces szn to you!