Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, World At War said:

can't wait to meet y'all up on the Fuchsia Trailer Park Heaven pre-release thread the night before COCC

a dream, literally a dream

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Every time we have ever manifested the exact opposite has happened so let’s not

Then let's manifest that she won't post anything album related today :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

14 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

wait you know what forget the album i want to beat the amount of pages nfr pre-release thread has. we’re only 100 pages away from being the longest pre-release thread ever :trisha:

I think we're gonna make 100 pages more until the 19th!!

12 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i actually feel a little bittersweet... we've had so much fun together in this pre-release thread and i'm going to miss how chaotic it was, we have such a sense of friendship and community and i'm very thankful for all of you :aw: ...but i know we're going to throw a massive party in the post-release thread and before we even know it, the pre-release era will begin and we'll do it all over again! :party: :spin: :dorothy4:

the funny thing is it was both fun and extremely painful to wait for the album :bebe: and being on lanaboards kinda reminds you all the time that an album is coming but nothing is happening

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Manifesting her 100 percent not posting a single post today 

Manifesting no white dress at all,

removed from album! 

I can’t wait for Tulsa Jesus freak to be removed the day before the album to be replaced with Bartender (reprise) :trisha:

MANIFESTING!!

Just now, Future Jazz said:

I think we're gonna make 100 pages more until the 19th!!

the funny thing is it was both fun and extremely painful to wait for the album :bebe: and being on lanaboards kinda reminds you all the time that an album is coming but nothing is happening

the only thing i'm concerned about is that the website's going to be hard to navigate because there's going to be so much people online, hopefully i'll still be able to read through the post-release thread and comment on it, even if it's slow, i'm already afraid i'm going to miss out :aw: 

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I can’t wait for Tulsa Jesus freak to be removed the day before the album to be replaced with Bartender (reprise) :trisha:

:hottie: I'm living!!!

Guys I was scared that on March 4th 11:59 pm the universe send us back to September 4th , when we all had hope that Lana still will release COCC on Sep 5th..but look here we are on March 7th..we won...WE WON :trisha:

Album out in 11 days :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

10 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

fuchsia trailer park heaven? that would be a DREAM... :trisha: i'm here for it! :yesnod:

the way you get so excited about everything even vaguely related to the Lizzy Grant era is so sweet :wub:

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the only thing i'm concerned about is that the website's going to be hard to navigate because there's going to be so much people online, hopefully i'll still be able to read through the post-release thread and comment on it, even if it's slow, i'm already afraid i'm going to miss out :aw: 

we'll all gather after the flood of people online and celebrate! i'll see all my favorite prerelease regulars partying after the guests have gone :dance: :dance:

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

the way you get so excited about everything even vaguely related to the Lizzy Grant era is so sweet :wub:

aww this is so sweet! thank you! :aw: :heart: 

So you're telling this fanbase is filled with horny gays and not a single one thought to suck some Russian dick in exchange for snippets?

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

9 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

we'll all gather after the flood of people online and celebrate! i'll see all my favorite prerelease regulars partying after the guests have gone :dance: :dance:

this!!! Once the wave of 500 people (who’s usernames I’ve never seen before) log off, the real ones who are worth getting hyped with have stayed on!

not that having a collective group of excitement is bad, but it sucks for us who have made our home here get temporarily kicked out 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

What songs do you think will have long instrumental intros/breaks/outros?

white dress & dark but just a game :smile: 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

So you're telling this fanbase is filled with horny gays and not a single one thought to suck some Russian dick in exchange for snippets?

tenor.gif

WRONG. I've already put it out there that on monday I'm gonna make an appointment to visit my local record store where I got NFR a few days early. I said I would bend over for COCC. So you ladies can reap the rewards of my sacrifice. :crying2::hottie: