Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

When I saw how short this album is I was apprehensive, but it’s the PERFECT length - any longer would be too long imo. I also hope Lana works more with Nikki Lane more in the future because their voices compliment each other SO well

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Just now, Serene Queen said:
  Hide contents

When I saw how short this album was I was apprehensive, but it’s the PERFECT length - and longer would be too long imo. I also hope Lana works more with Nikki Lane more in the future because their voices compliment each other SO well

Spoiler

I agree sooo. I like listening to albums in full and since it is short I can hear it on my way to work or just to take a walk. 

2 minutes ago, Serene Queen said:
  Hide contents

When I saw how short this album was I was apprehensive, but it’s the PERFECT length - and longer would be too long imo. I also hope Lana works more with Weyes Blood more in the future because their voices compliment each other SO well

fixed it for u sis x

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

34 minutes ago, playboy barbie said:
  Hide contents

jack antonoff needs to be stopped. yall really let him get away with this shit for 2 albums. the way yosemite is the only good song is telling. 

Lmfao. It's the worst song

Spoiler

Nikki Lane might be a nice person or whatever and maybe she sounds OK on other songs but on BUS she sounds like a 55 year old who's chain-smoked since she was 10 and that song might've been a serve without her

Sorry not sorry the good sis has to stop working with people just to be "nice" and that song is a prime example

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Spoiler

why are people still shitting on BUS? i really think its amazing and their voices combined are heavenly. i dont get it. i thought at most the studio version wouldve changed yalls mind. lana wanted this album to be mature and i think BUS is probably one of the most mature-sounding songs on the record. one of my favourites as well.

yeah.jpg

21 minutes ago, Serene Queen said:
  Hide contents

When I saw how short this album is I was apprehensive, but it’s the PERFECT length - any longer would be too long imo. I also hope Lana stops working with Nikki and the two other weird cats in the future because their voices.....prison honey.  

18 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

fixed it for u sis x

Fixed it for both of you sissies. Xxxxx

3 hours ago, Nikogo said:

im pretty sure he’s home and staying there due to Covid (but I could be wrong!) she’s mentioned in two interviews now that he isn’t available 

if the only positive thing to come out of this covid thing is finally getting rid of jack... if i speak :dua:

can we pls stfu about Jack for god's sake???????

he doesn't control everything. NFR and COCC are the albums Lana wanted to release, and she wanted to make them w/ Jack. i highly doubt she'll be working with him again after this, so can we just enjoy this fantastic album Lana just gave us? if the next album sucks you'll be begging for him back.

It's like y'all forget that Lana writes her own music. These literally couldnt belong to anyone else because, get this, she wrote they bitch asses.

EDIT: Like sure production contributes to a sound, but lana is also executive producer of her albums, she has  final say of what the songs sound like

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Fixed it for both of you sissies. Xxxxx

I-  :usrs: electric chair 

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

38 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

I'm waiting to see the credits of this album... if Jack is related to TJF in any way whatsoever I'll forgive him for everything he did and will do 

YTQmozr.gif

Written and produced by Lana Del Rey

Composed, produced and mixed by Jack Antonoff

Drums, guitar, percussion, strings and synth by Jack Antonoff

1 minute ago, War In My Mind said:

It's like y'all forget that Lana writes her own music. These literally couldnt belong to anyone else because, get this, she wrote they bitch asses.

EDIT: Like sure production contributes to a sound, but lana is also executive producer of her albums, she has  final say of what the songs sound like

This. They act as if Lana wasn't 70% responsible of how her albums end up sounding (and looking).

Thank you for following the rules y'all! Remember to use spoilers while discussing the leaked songs. :)

8 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Written and produced by Lana Del Rey

Composed, produced and mixed by Jack Antonoff

Drums, guitar, percussion, strings and synth by Jack Antonoff

i think that’s the whole problem, i always thought that jack either has his own (kinda bad) style of mixing a song or he just completely sucks at it (more likely). him only knowing how to play 3 different chords on piano and guitar aside, you could take any jack produced lana song’s instruments, mix and compose them differently and most of his "less good" productions would sound AMAZING. she should’ve just gotten someone else to mix and master the final jack songs and i’m sure most of our critics towards him would’ve never come up since one of the things people hate the most about him is the way he unnecessarily muffles songs at one time and then makes them super loud for no reason at another .... anyways can’t wait for whatever the next producer has in store for us :raven:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

i think that’s the whole problem, i always thought that jack either has his own (kinda bad) style of mixing a song or he just completely sucks at it (more likely). him only knowing how to play 3 different chords on piano and guitar aside, you could take any jack produced lana song’s instruments, mix and compose them differently and most of his "less good" productions would sound AMAZING. she should’ve just gotten someone else to mix and master the final jack songs and i’m sure most of our cri tocs towards him would’ve never come up since one of the things people hate the most about him is the way he unnecessarily muffles songs at one time and then makes them super loud for no reason at another .... anyways can’t wait for whatever the next producer has in store for us :raven:

While I agree he's not the best mixer out there, I'm pretty sure this is just how Lana wanted her last two albums to sound. I completely disagree with him only knowing a few chords though :rip: That's obviously not true.

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

While I agree he's not the best mixer out there, I'm pretty sure this is just how Lana wanted her last two albums to sound. I completely disagree with him only knowing a few chords though :rip: That's obviously not true.

Spoiler

obviously lana has a big say in how the song will sound (which isn’t necessarily always for the best either cough cough) and her choices are questionable at times :icant:

for the chords part it obviously is, let’s not pretend he didn’t reuse the same instrumental twice, then used said instrumental but a bit differently for ANOTHER song on the same album :awkney: