Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I never rant; I think. You troll. You try to rise to being a bully, but you end up just being a troll.

By no means @@ArtDecoDelRey is a troll. Please don't accuse members of trolling when they're not.

I have just listened (in horror) to some unreleased tracks (Live Or Die, I forgot how the other one is called). Someone here described them as masterpieces and better than everything on NFR, so I looked them up on YouTube.

I feel like I lost so many braincells reading the last couple of pages that there should be some kind of a warning at the beginning of each of these threads, for guests and new members.

I have just listened (in horror) to some unreleased tracks (Live Or Die, I forgot how the other one is called). Someone here described them as masterpieces and better than everything on NFR, so I looked them up on YouTube.

I feel like I lost so many braincells reading the last couple of pages that there should be some kind of a warning at the beginning of each of these threads, for guests and new members.

do you have to be so fucking obnoxious all the time jesus

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

idk who said that but they were right. Live or die is a masterpiece

UbsOye5.png

zero likes omg

:lmao:

yeah i hate people comparing her older stuff to her new stuff but that song in particular is a timeless masterpiece

Dude, Live or Die is one of her best songs! I’m not sure how many brain cells you had left to lose in the first place...

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I said it, and I stand by that opinion. Darkness is the province of the artist. LDR is obviously assuming a murderous, psychopathic character in the song. It’s not who is she, anymore than Marilyn Monroe was an actual killer in 1952’s ‘Don’t Bother to Knock.’ It’s a role.

‘Velvet Crowbar’ is also very dark and very sharp, very cutting. “You’re not that bright for a start...”

Surely the artist who wrote ‘Gods & Monsters’ is capable of writing almost anything.

go away

giphy.gif

I never rant; I think. You troll. You try to rise to being a bully, but you end up just being a troll.

This is extremely rich coming from the guy who said that Lana's ears are too low on her head for her to be considered beautiful.

:oic2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is extremely rich coming from the guy who said that Lana's ears are too low on her head for her to be considered beautiful.

:oic2:

A friend put you up to that?

I only quoted and applied the rules of the ‘Golden Ratio,’ which in your actual, authentic ignorance you prefer to deny and mock. That’s your choice. That’s what genuinely ignorant people often do.

You could have looked up the Golden Ratio theory, which has been around under different names since the days of Ancient Greece, on Google, on Wikipedia or on Amazon, but you prefer to remain unlearned. I even posted a link about the Golden Ratio from Oprah Winfrey’s website, among others.

Ignorance—willful ignorance—isn’t bliss, and it’s not ‘sexy’ or attractive either.

No I thought of it all by myself, remarkably.

I only quoted and applied the rules of the ‘Golden Ratio,’ which in your actual, authentic ignorance you prefer to deny and mock. That’s your choice. That’s what genuinely ignorant people often do.

You did indeed, and it was as unnecessary then as it is now.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Friendly reminder that whoever talks shit about Live Or Die will have their accounts banned permanently  :wub:

i want l4l part 2 idc idc idc

Love me some good taste and honestly me too! The fuck???

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

You could have looked up the Golden Ratio theory, which has been around under different names since the days of Ancient Greece, on Google, on Wikipedia or on Amazon, but you prefer to remain unlearned. I even posted a link about the Golden Ratio from Oprah Winfrey’s website, among others.

Ignorance—willful ignorance—isn’t bliss, and it’s not ‘sexy’ or attractive either.

As I said twice already, misogyny won't be tolerated on LanaBoards. No one would care if God himself came down and told us who's beautiful and who's not - let's just stop criticizing women's (or any person's) appearance. 

never thought i'd see someone on this site with a jack antonoff profile picture

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Lana's album threads from 2018-onward are just shallow, moronic, repetitive ramblings divorced from reality and devoid of any taste whatsoever, about why Lana isn't a sounding and looking like she did in 2012.

NFR is still, by far and away, her best album. In fact, it's her only above average album! And nothing can change those facts. Maybe Jack can help her deliver another great album (although after those lame instagram stunts, I'm not so sure about it).