Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

In the early stages of working on NFR, she said her next album would be more in the vein of Change. All of NFR doesn’t sound like Change, but overall it does sonically have that vibe. So if Lana says the next album will be more in the vein of Hope, I don’t think it’ll be an entire album of songs that sound just like Hope, but overall it could be the general sound to it. I can still imagine dark surfy instrumentals fitting into a Hope-like atmosphere. Her albums always have a little variety of sounds, no matter how cohesive they are, so I wouldn’t be worried about just stark piano ballads.

I think she said it would be in the vein of Change because the album has a lot of piano and the first songs that she wrote for the album are the piano ballads (Bartender, HIAB, NFR, Love song)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I’ve given up hope for real strings ages ago. I’m a slut for piano though, so gimme some more piano ballads please. I definitely don’t want a record full of only piano ballads, but I’d like at least one.

There better be REAL strings on this one

Not with Jack as the producer and his garageband strings

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

How long do we think the album will be? Her albums mostly seem to run past an hour...

Born to die - 55 mins ( I think? )

Ultraviolence- 1 hour

Honeymoon - 1 hour 5 mins

Lust for life - 1 hour 11 mins

NFR - 1 hour 8 mins

COCC - ?

How long do we think the album will be? Her albums mostly seem to run past an hour...

Ultraviolence- 1 hour

NFR - 1 hour 8 mins

COCC - ?

I’m thinking it’ll be 1 hour and 4 mins - hopefully with a sound like Honeymoon and the Patent Leather Do-Over instrumental.

Ultraviolence- 1 hour

NFR - 1 hour 8 mins

COCC - ?

i hope it's no more than 65 minutes, it tends to drag on at that point

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i hope it's no more than 65 minutes, it tends to drag on at that point

Me too, the way honeymoon and lust for life only have a 6 minute difference yet it feels like lust for life is half an hour longer :rip:

Me too, the way honeymoon and lust for life only have a 6 minute difference yet it feels like lust for life is half an hour longer :rip:

literally omg. burnt norton really makes the honeymoon flow so well

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Ultraviolence- 1 hour

NFR - 1 hour 8 mins

COCC - ?

I think she’s either gonna pull off Paradise length (due to short time of the entire release situation) and if not, the album’s gonna be bout 55-65 minutes long

idk

I want lana to play the horn again

she finna b serving Katy Perry flute performance teas

truly acab

Beware of cognitive distortions:

Splitting diffuses the anxiety that arises from our inability to grasp the nuances and complexities of a given situation or state of affairs by simplifying and schematizing it. In addition, it reinforces our idea of ourselves as good and virtuous by effectively discounting and even demonizing all those who do not share in our views and values.

Lana fans thinking they can dictate who she dates is sad.

let me be who i'm meant to be

I think she said it would be in the vein of Change because the album has a lot of piano and the first songs that she wrote for the album are the piano ballads (Bartender, HIAB, NFR, Love song)

not only bc of the piano, but the lyrical content as well is similar to change. the theme of change itself, global warming, subtle politics, self-esteem, hope, etc.

yes omg :lmao:

Ultraviolence- 1 hour

NFR - 1 hour 8 mins

COCC - ?

45 min

Electric guitars, psychedelic vibes, surf noir

horns,  a flute and a harp  in some songs and a saxophone solo  would be sexy :bodyisready:

YEEEES Lana ..oh wait  ... we all know it's not gonna happen :ahh:

but pls Lana make it happen

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: