Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m really feeling like the production on Violet will carry over. I’m so excited for the album. Violet paired with her recent insta posts of older movies just makes me think that’s the direction we are taking! Introspective, cinematic, noir - I’m here for it! Fingers crossed.

I'll never unstan Lana, I just can't, I'm trying so hard to be critical but whatever she does I'll always find her beautiful as fuck and the person she was in the past is the person I've ever and will ever look up the most to. Idk man. It's so sad. 2014 Lana is my favourite thing that ever existed and I find it really sad

ZKcaooE.png

what is this ??

https://twitter.com/chartlana/status/1288258056866934788

i usually never fall for shit on twitter but chartlana usually doesnt troll so thts why im wondering

Just saw this too and wtf?!? Now we need to hear something from this album, so we might have an idea If it’s true.

Just saw this too and wtf?!? Now we need to hear something from this album, so we might have an idea If it’s true.

im just soo curious because they never troll and i love dababy so i really need someone to clarify real quick :defeated:  :defeated:

i asked where the rumor is from but doubt they will reply

what is this ??

https://twitter.com/chartlana/status/1288258056866934788

i usually never fall for shit on twitter but chartlana usually doesnt troll so thts why im wondering

She recently followed him on Instagram so that's probably how the rumour started, but her following him could just mean she's a fan, not necessarily that they're collaborating x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She recently followed him on Instagram so that's probably how the rumour started, but her following him could just mean she's a fan, not necessarily that they're collaborating x

oh!! dang. thank u

im just soo curious because they never troll and i love dababy so i really need someone to clarify real quick :defeated: :defeated:

i asked where the rumor is from but doubt they will reply

When I read this, I thought It feels like a last-minute addition to Chemtrails to prove she is not racist?!? If it’s true at all.

Hmmmmm...I'm not usually a big fan of collabs, but Groupie Love was so good I might be here for another hip-hop duet. 

I just don't feel like that would work with anything I've heard from Antoff? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I doubt there’s a collab between them, Twitter accounts like that speculate often. The amount of times we’ve heard of collabs with Marina, Nicki, etc. and they’ve obviously never happened LOL so I think it’s safe to say this one can be debunked. But who knows? :)

Plus, I don’t see any indications of Lana’s headspace being centred in hip-hop, which was quite visible in mid 2017 and was therefore reflected in LFL. I think this will be something in the vein of NFR and Honeymoon with something new.