Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, bored said:

If it doesn't come September 4th then I'm hoping we get in October instead. Call me crazy, but eventually I would like her to have released an album for every month of the year...

• January - Born To Die
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June - Ultraviolence
  • July - Lust For Life
  • August - Norman Fucking Rockwell!
  • September - Honeymoon
  • October - Chemtrails Over The Country Club
  • November - Paradise
  • December

March should have Behind the Iron Gates. An October release could be nice; if some tracks feel more « summery » on Chemtrails, she should get going on releasing them now lol. 
December is never a good month for regular releases, don’t know if she’ll ever release anything that month... Since she loves summer so much, she’ll probably release many more projects around that time of year, even if a « full calendar » would be cool. 

Anyway, if her team was smart could've built hype by creating a website and a twitter/instagram account of a fictitious exclusive country club in the vein of H*lsey's "Visit Badlands" or Harry Styles' "Visit Eroda"... and I think Allie X made the same thing with Cape God.

Would've been a great way to promote the album, imo :mj2:

Lanarat.png

19 minutes ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

Ok. So there are some possibilities.

1. The album will come out september 5th without single drop before. No pre-order.

2. The album will be delayed, but Lana has to let us know a couple of days afterwards and she will just follow a normal album rollout. 

I still believe possibility nr. 1 is the case, but at least it’s manifesting

I’m now in the number 2 camp, though I hate admitting it. It’s better for me to tell myself nothing is happening next week. if she does release the whole thing on Sept 5, she’ll have proved me wrong and I will be delighted. But I don’t like to set myself up for disappointment if nothing is released on that damn date. And at least, her insta posts don’t get me angry anymore and are almost entertaining in all of their strange and WTF? glory.

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

March should have Behind the Iron Gates. An October release could be nice; if some tracks feel more « summery » on Chemtrails, she should get going on releasing them now lol. 
December is never a good month for regular releases, don’t know if she’ll ever release anything that month... Since she loves summer so much, she’ll probably release many more projects around that time of year, even if a « full calendar » would be cool. 

Maybe a Christmas album :blush3:

Lanarat.png

Lana Boards to Major Lana, can you hear us all night long? Lana Boards to Major Lana...

and we lost ourselves we went didn’t get album info

but we still got NFR when we have the blues

and we lost ourselves when we didn’t get news

we still get trashed when we play your tunes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

does anyone else get totally swept off their feet when that Hawaiian guitar riff kicks in at min 0.57 in Quiet Waiter ? -  I so would love it if it became a song on COCC - I just get this image of her sitting at this Hawaiian beach bar contemplating the atmosphere looking at the waiter going about his chores / kinda makes me think of Blue Moon by Elvis. 

Yes!!! It’s one of my favourite poems of her!! Her voice is also so soft and sweet on that one. But the melody of it is the best one of Violet IMO.

17 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Maybe a Christmas album :blush3:

Haha! I had thought about that, though those damn things get released in October lol.

but a cute EP made of a couple of original moody Christmas songs would be so nice!

I don't know what's right and what's real anymore
I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore
When do you think it will all become clear?
'Cause I'm being taken over by the fear

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

16 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Haha! I had thought about that, though those damn things get released in October lol.

but a cute EP made of a couple of original moody Christmas songs would be so nice!

i didn't know the date thing until youtube showed me an ad for a dolly parton christmas album thats getting released in october...

but back on lana, i wouldnt even need them to be original. maybe she could do something like the kacey album, covering classics w her friends or something

What if she changed her name for this album to a cool candy rap name like Eminem.

Milky Way

Hershey's Kiss

Tootsie Pop

Almond Joy

Sweet Tart

Twizzler   (Hey I like Twizzlers)

16 minutes ago, FredRed said:

What if she changed her name for this album to a cool candy rap name like Eminem.

Milky Way

Hershey's Kiss

Tootsie Pop

Almond Joy

Sweet Tart

milky way - lost at costco

17 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Milky Way

Hershey's Kiss

Tootsie Pop

Almond Joy

Sweet Tart

or maybe she'll change her name to "the burger queen" :flutter:

we stan a burger king kween - Lana Del Rey Fans | Facebook

17 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Milky Way

Hershey's Kiss

Tootsie Pop

Almond Joy

Sweet Tart

i like "snickers" cuz she got bars